Camping and Roadtrip to Offbeat Shimla
Where have you been this Summer? We are on an adventure holiday in Mountains. Join us for a trip to offbeat trails of Upper Shimla. Enjoy the last of summer holidays with Himalayan Drifters in wilderness, walking in dense forests, following the river and waterfalls, jumping and climbing, and watching millions of stars in the night from your tents.
Day 1: Shimla to Hatu Peak
Pick up at Shimla Bus Stand at 9:30 AM. We drive to Hatu Peak. You will enjoy the spectacular view of snow capped Himalayas - Kinner Kailash Range and stunning view of Green Valley -Asia's one of densest forests. Be ready for a mesmerising sunset and bon fire in the evening. Night stay in tents.
Day 2: Hatu Peak to Giri Ganga
Post breakfast we drive towards Khara pathar to Giri Ganga. It is a perfect destination full of nature bounties - Lush forests and apple orchards await you. We camp in tents near Giri Ganga tonite.
Day 3: Giri Ganga - Kuppar - Giri Ganga
Today we hike for 2-3 hours in the deodar forest to the lushgreen meadows of Kuppar. Kuppar offers splendid view of the snow capped mountains and the upper Shimla region. We return to the camp at Giri Ganga.
Day 4: Giri Ganga - Kufri - Shimla
Drive from Giri Ganga to Shimla via Kufri. Lunch and sightseeing at Kufri. Drop at Shimla. Trip Ends Here.
- Transport from Shimla to Khara Patthar and return
- Food during trip
- Accommodation in Tents/Guest House
- Camping gears (Tents, Sleeping bags, liners, matts)
- Services of Trek Leader
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Full refund if cancelled before* 48 hour
- 50% refund if cancelled before 24 hour
- No refund after that
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.