Team Outing at Tirthan Valley
Nestled among lush green mountain side and surrounded by snow-covered Himalayan peaks, Tirthan valley is painted with all the enchanting colors of nature. Astounding waterfalls, quaint streams and the magnificent forestry around this getaway make it a perfect destination for a corporate team outing. Tirthan Valley offers various activities like fishing, trekking & hiking, river crossing, camping – which are perfect for any team but also many places to explore such as amazing countryside, waterfalls, inviting streams, apple & pear orchards and many small farms.
Tirthan is gateway to The Great Himalayan National Park and is blessed with immense beauty. It's still not crowded, you can sit alone in the lap of nature.
About the Tirthan Valley Campsite:
Our campsite is one of the best in Tirthan Valley. Amidst nature – The location is beautiful, in the lap of nature, literally. Adding to the charm is the Tirthan River that is close-by, stone’s throw distance from your alpine tents. You could take a dip in the cold water of the river if you are up for it and beautiful garden with plum and pear trees are a delight. Add to all this the yummy home-like food prepared fresh on-site. Several fun and team building activities can be held here.
- Bonfire and camping next to Tirthan River
- Short trek to picturesque waterfall
- Activities such river crossing
- Sumptuous home like food made with fresh ingredients from hills.
- Reach Tirthan Valley Campsite by Noon.
- Freshen-up after the drive and proceed to have lunch.
- After lunch relax at the camp next to Tirthan River for an hour or so.
- Start for the easy yet incredible waterfall trek with our expert local guide.
- After Trek, indulge in activities like River crossing.
- Reach camp by 6.30 and relax with tea/coffee, biscuits and hot snacks.
- Start bonfire activity and have dinner. Sleep at your convince in our alpine tents close to river.
- Rise-up to the beautiful morning. Have morning tea and spend some leisurely time at camp.
- Have breakfast
- Spend some more time at the camp or check-out with wonderful memories with your team-mates.
- Lunch, Dinner and Breakfast.
- Tour Guide for trek to Waterfall Trek
- River Crossing Activity
- Evening Tea and snacks(Biscuits & Veg Pakoras)
- Camping in alpine tents with sleeping bag and mattress.
- All taxes included
- 95% refund if cancelled before 11 days
- 50% refund if cancelled before 2 days
- No refund after that