Rishikesh White Water Rafting (11 Kms) - Grade I
A little scared of rafting but still want to experience the thrill, then this rafting expedition is perfect for you. The stretch from Brahmpuri to Rishikesh is the easiest and the shortest one, around 9 km and takes only around 2 – 2.5hrs. It is a Grade I rafting expedition with easy, small waves and slow moving current giving a relaxing adventure meant for beginners. People from 7 to 65 years of age can enjoy this expedition and is ideal for family and student groups.
Take 20 min. drive from Rishikesh to Brahampuri. Arrive and walk down to the river Ganga. After a brief on safety instructions & preparation, raft down to Muni ki Reti. In this rafting stretch we will hit rapids like, Initiation, Double Trouble, Hilton or Terminator. One can try body surfing & cliff jumping also. In the later part of this rafting trip we will float past Suspension bridges (Laxman Jhula & Ram Jhula), ashrams and temples. The rafting trip will terminate upon arrival at Muni Ki Reti.
- Suited for beginners, kids and even elders, this is the best rafting adventure.
- Enjoy 2 hours of cruising strenuous rapids in the Ganga River.
- Take control of the raft and manoeuvre it while rafting
- Experience the joy of small waves crashing against your face
- Take a dip in holy Ganga without fear and with full safety of the team.
- Transport to Starting point,
- Rafting with professional river guide
- All Rafting equipment, life jackets, helmets etc.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments