Cooking Session With A Local Family
Varanasi 2 Hours 71 people interested today
Response time: 2 - 24 hours
Food is widely regarded as a great way of understanding a culture. And what's better than learning how to cook it with a local family in their kitchen.
- Understand the spices and soak in the essence of real Indian spices.
- Learn how to cook the delicacies with a local family in their kitchen.
- Relish your prepared food with the family over some hearty conversations.
Varanasi is a city in the north Indian state of Uttar Pradesh which dates back to 11th century BC. Varanasi which is also known as Banaras is considered as the spiritual capital of India is a famous destination for Hindu pilgrims. The ghats of Ganga which are dotted with several ghats attract both domestic and international tourists in huge numbers every year. Varanasi has beautiful ancient alleyways which have some pretty old and famous food stalls.
- The guests are required to report by 10:00 am at Durgakund locality of Varanasi.
- You will meet your guide for the tour here and after a quick briefing session, the tour will start.
- On this tour, you will be joining a local family at their home to experience the Indian hospitality and cooking.
- You will learn how to expertly use spices (a range of them), make yummy curries and bake the perfect chapatti (whole wheat Indian bread).
- After the completion of your cooking session, it's time to enjoy the meal with the family over some hearty conversations.
- You will also enjoy herbal tea and some yummy desserts.
- The whole experience will be for two hours and you will end your eventful day at 12 noon.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- All guests are requested to wear comfortable walking shoes and a camera if interested in photography.
- Children below 4 years of age (accompanied by an adult) are allowed to join for free.
- Child prices are applicable for children of age 4 to below 18 years.
- Adult prices are applicable to all members of 18 years of age and above.
- All members are required to carry a valid photo ID during the tour.
- The guests are requested to bring the following during the tour - camera and its accessories to you enjoy photography, sunglasses, sunscreen and umbrella (in case of rainy season or summers).
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 1850 (Save 19% )
₹ 1500 Per Person
₹ 1500 Per Person
Similar Exciting Activities
From ₹ 2645 8 Hours
Sarnath One Day Tour from Varanasi
From ₹ 3290 8 Hours
From ₹ 6300 9 Hours
Varanasi Full Day Tour With Sarnath
From ₹ 9500 16 Hours
From ₹ 3150 4 Hours
Varanasi Food Walk
From ₹ 1550 2 Hours
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.
In The News