Rishikesh White Water Rafting (18 Kms) - Grade I & II
Your first white water rafting expedition and you want to experience all the thrills it brings with it, then signup for this expedition. Through this 16km sailing stretch you will come across Grade I & II rapids which are of moderate difficulty level and even non-swimmers can sail along these rapids. This expedition is meant for 12+ age group and takes around 3-3.5 hrs.
Drive from Rishikesh to Shivpuri (30 minutes). Arrive at Shivpuri and walk down to the river Ganga. After a briefing session on safety instructions & preparation, we start rafting. This is the most popular rafting stretch on the river Ganga. On this stretch we will hit some exciting rapids like Return to Sender, Roller Coaster, T-Off, Golf Course and Club House, Butterfly, Initiation, Double Trouble, Hilton or Terminator rapids. One can try Body Surfing and Cliff Jump on this stretch. In the later part we float past temples, ashrams and ghats. Soaking in the river bank life of the Ganga. Tour terminates on arrival at Rishikesh.
- Enjoy 3-4 hours of cruising and rafying over strenuous rapids in the Ganga River.
- Take control of the raft and manoeuvre it while rafting
- Experience the joy of waves crashing against your face
- Take a dip in holy Ganga without fear and with full safety of the team.
- Transport to Starting point,
- Rafting with professional river guide
- All Rafting equipment, life jackets, helmets etc.
- Anything not mentioned in inclusions.
- Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary / stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, bad health, road blocks and / or any factors beyond control.
- Alcoholic beverages
Difficulty Level: Moderate.
- Best for Adults (People with medical problems should avoid this stretch)
- During rafting, wear suggested clothes only like Swim suit, Shorts (light weight), T- Shirt (light weight)
- Anyone under the influence of alcohol or drugs or medically/physically unfit will not be allowed for the activity.
Things To Carry
- An extra pair of clothes and towels.
- Rubber slippers or sandals
- Sunscreen lotion or any similar lotion
- Sunglasses or swimming goggles, if necessary
- You can carry your mobile phones/cameras as guides have a dry bag while rafting (at your own risk).
Things Not to Carry:
- Do not carry any expensive jewelry.
- Expensive watches and other such valuables with you on this rafting trip.
- 75% of the total amount paid will be refunded if the travel plan is cancelled by the customer 60 days or more prior to the date of commencement of travel.
- 50% of the total amount paid will be refunded if the travel plan is cancelled by the customer 30 days or more prior to the date of commencement of travel.
- 25% of the total amount paid will be refunded if the travel plan is cancelled by the customer 15 days or more prior to the date of commencement of travel.
- No money shall be refunded in case of cancellation of travel plan less than 15 days prior to the date of commencement of travel.