Rishikesh White Water Rafting (18 Kms) - Grade I & II
Your first white water rafting expedition and you want to experience all the thrills it brings with it, then signup for this expedition. Through this 16km sailing stretch you will come across Grade I & II rapids which are of moderate difficulty level and even non-swimmers can sail along these rapids. This expedition is meant for 12+ age group and takes around 3-3.5 hrs.
Drive from Rishikesh to Shivpuri (30 minutes). Arrive at Shivpuri and walk down to the river Ganga. After a briefing session on safety instructions & preparation, we start rafting. This is the most popular rafting stretch on the river Ganga. On this stretch we will hit some exciting rapids like Return to Sender, Roller Coaster, T-Off, Golf Course and Club House, Butterfly, Initiation, Double Trouble, Hilton or Terminator rapids. One can try Body Surfing and Cliff Jump on this stretch. In the later part we float past temples, ashrams and ghats. Soaking in the river bank life of the Ganga. Tour terminates on arrival at Rishikesh.
- Enjoy 3-4 hours of cruising and rafying over strenuous rapids in the Ganga River.
- Take control of the raft and manoeuvre it while rafting
- Experience the joy of waves crashing against your face
- Take a dip in holy Ganga without fear and with full safety of the team.
- Transport to Starting point,
- Rafting with professional river guide
- All Rafting equipment, life jackets, helmets etc.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.