Luxury Stay & Adventure in Tirthan Valley
3 Nights/4 Days
Destinations Covered : Manali - Tirthan - Goshiani - Jalori Pass - Serolsar Lake - Manali
Day 1: Manali - Deori, Tirthan Valley
Arrive Manali and drive to Deori through the scenic Tirthan valley. A confluence of Parvati & Tirthan Rivers at Larji offer magnificent fishing beats. the road winds through terraced fields & orchards. Streams joining the river at Jibhi offer spectacular landscapes dotted with small grain grinding huts. After Banjar, the access to Deori winds through thick forests of alpine trees, which provide an untouched habitat to various species of flora & fauna. On arrival at Deori, check in to a beautiful cottage located in an picture perfect setting by the stream. Enjoy the rest of the day at leisure at the camp. One can explore the surroundings on bear trail, pheasant ridge or village trail.
Day 2: Goshiani
Early morning drive to Goshiani via Banjar with packed breakfast. Start fishing in river Tirthan. The river flows through Bathad, Goshaini and merges with Parvati at Banjar. Abound in trout, Tirthan offers excellent opportunities to an avid angler. Hot lunch at Goshani with bar-be-qued catch. After lunch, return to the cottage. Rest of the day at leisure. Dinner and bonfire at the cottage.
Day 3: Trek To Sereolesar Lake
Same as day 2 or trek to Sereolesar Lake. After breakfast, drive to Jalori Pass with packed lunch. Start the trek to Sereolesar Lake through a thickly narrow path. One can get an occasional view of the meadows beyond the thick curtain of the forests. The trek is an easy one. After lunch trek back to Jalori Pass. Arrive at the cottage in the evening. Dinner and overnight stay at the cottage.
Day 4: Deori - Manali - Delhi / Onward Destination
Transfer to Manali with option of Volvo bus/ cab to Chandhigarh/ Delhi.
- Stay at Jujurana Cottages 3 Nights
- Bonfire, barbeque and all meals
- Angling guide.
- Guide for the trek
- Packed lunch and snacks
- Wildlife / environmental permits and other permits & levies, wherever required.
- All transportation as per itinerary in Innova or like.
- ‘Leave No Traces’ protocol charges.
- Guaranteed amazing Himalayan experiential adventure holiday.
- All taxes
- Cost of travel to and from Manali
- Cost of any form of insurance (Personal/Baggage/Medical)
- Any expenses of purely personal nature like laundry, phone/Fax calls, tips to drivers, guides.
- Any other service or item not specified above.
- Any expenses that arise due to change in itinerary and increase in no. of days because of natural forces like landslides, weather, roadblocks, flight cancellations, sickness etc.
- All Programs are subject to change due to Political reason, Natural Calamities, Serious Sickness, and special Reasons.
- Please note that cancellation charges also apply to reductions in group size, not only for cancellations of entire bookings.
- Mountaineerz reserves the right to change or modify the itinerary due to unforeseen circumstances. If any costs increase due to this change, the client would be requested to pay the additional amount on the spot.
- 100% refund if cancelled before 30 days
- 50% refund if cancelled before 7 days
- No refund after that
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Our thoroughly researched itineraries are designed to offer you access to some of the world\'s best-kept secrets. We have personally explored the destinations we offer with in-depth knowledge that goes towards making your experience more than worth your while. However, at times due factors beyond any one’s control, situations may arise which can pose a challenge to the safety and security of the group members. To minimize any negative impact, we subscribe strictly to “Safety Protocol” which is an intensive and comprehensive compilation of safety and security measures undertaken to ensure a seamless and safe experience for its guests. There are factors which are controllable and attention to them ensures lower risks and toned down consequences.
7 travellers found this helpful
Some of our own trek leaders are qualified, experienced ladies. All treks are extremely safe for ladies and we have a lot of solo clients who are ladies.
4 travellers found this helpful
You need to carry an original ID card and a photograph.
4 travellers found this helpful
There are no doctors on the trek; however our trek leaders are experienced in first aid and basic medical protocols.
3 travellers found this helpful
Our trip will start from the base camp in Haripur, 14 km short of Manali. If you are travelling by Volvo bus, you are requested to de-board at the Patlikuhal bus stand and we will receive you from there and drive you to the base camp
2 travellers found this helpful
The water during the trip is fresh and it is recommended to carry your personal reusable water bottles and filters as well.