Kheerganga and Tosh Trek
Kheerganga trek is one experience that anybody would be happy to get lost in; into the good vibes from the clean and fresh medicinal atmosphere of nature.
All along the trek, the views of the surrounding hills are great, you will meet a lot of hippies in here. This is a very basic trek, recommended for starters, has some awesome views all around and many small waterfalls running along the trail.
- A 13 km trek amidst the lush greens environs of Kasol.
- Camping in a serene location in Tosh.
- Changing Facility: A free facility for changing and keeping your extra luggage at the reporting location.
- Relish lip-smacking meals during your stay in the camps.
Tosh village is in the Himachal Pradesh state of India. It is located at about 2,400 meters in elevation on a hill near Kasol in the Parvati Valley, surrounded by mountains. The Tosh trek will enchant you throughout as you trek amidst the lush green valleys and chilly mountains, overall its a trek for all. Even a first-time trekker can enjoy this beautiful trek and go back with cherishable memories.
On the other hand, Kheerganga offers trekkers magnificent waterfalls and thundering Parvati River cascading down steep hilly slopes. All this is set against the beautiful backdrop of the Himalayas. Kheerganga trek is one experience that anybody would be happy to get lost in; into the good vibes from the clean and fresh atmosphere of Mother Nature.
Day 1: Reporting at Kasol Base Camp - Trek to Kheerganga | 13 km Trek, 5-7 Hrs
- You will be reporting by 10:30 am at our base camp in Kasol (45-50 mins drive from Bhuntar).
- You can take a private cab or local bus to reach the reporting point (exact address will be sent in an e-mail voucher for your convenience).
- You'll have wash/freshening-up and locker facility at the base camp to keep any extra luggage that you do not wish to carry along for the trek.
- After the orientation, the group will be driven till Barsheni and from Barsheni your trek will start for Kheerganga.
- After the day-long trek of 13 km, you can relax by the hot water spring before the camps, you will be camping overnight at Rudranaag.
Day 2: Trek from Rudranaag to Tosh Camp
- On the second day after breakfast, we will start our trek for Tosh from Rudranag which will be a trek of about 3-5 km.
- Upon your arrival in Tosh, you'll have time to take a light stroll around the village. After dinner, spend time with your trekking group and enjoy your last night of the trek.
- At Tosh, we'll be spending the night in a homestay/camp.
Day 3: Checkout from Tosh - Trek to Barshaini - Transfer to Kasol
- On the last and final day, you may check out from the homestay/camping at Tosh after breakfast.
- Post which you will be trekking back to Barsheni which will again be a trek of 5 km & be transferred to Kasol.
- You are free to explore Kasol and around places.
- You may board the buses in the evening from Kasol/Bhuntar for your onward journey.
- Breakfast and dinner at the camps in Kheergnaga and Tosh (Veg meals)
- 1-night camping in Kheerganga
- 1-night accommodation in tent/homestay in Tosh
- Trek guide and helping staff
- Lockers, wash and change facility at the Base Camp in Kasol
- Transportation from Kasol to Barsheni - start point of the trek
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Full refund if cancelled before* 7 days
- 50% refund if cancelled before 3 days
- No refund after that
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 3350 Per Person
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.