Enjoy a short trek of Grahan for 1N/2D and explore the mountain valleys of Himachal.
- Stay at the hilltop of Grahan village.
- Fixed Departure: The dates available in the calendar are bookable.
- Trek through lush green meadows and the stream and see the Grahan temple.
The village of Grahan (7,700 ft) is small village located deep in the Parvati valley tributaries. Grahan lies on the route the Sar Pass trek from Kasol. From Grahan village, one can also trek to Pin Parvati. Distance to Grahan from Kasol is almost 10 km will take 4-5 hrs.
Day 1: Trek to Grahan Village & camp
- The guests are requested to report at Kosol and check-in to the guest house for freshening.
- After the fresh up, we will have breakfast and start the trek.
- The trail goes down on a deep green forest with the flow of stream called graham nala.
- This is a moderate trek which involves 9km of walking and finally, we will reach Grahan village.
- We will check in to the homestay and have evening snacks and tea.
- Take a walk to the famous Grahan temple and local sightseeing.
- Reach back to homestay and have dinner and rest for the day.
Day 2: Trek back to Kasol
- Wake up early for the sunrise where we can see beautiful sar pass ranges.
- We will have breakfast in the homestay and start the trek back to Kasol.
- The trail passes through the same deep forest and after walking 9 km we will reach Kasol.
- We will end the trek at Kasol with lot of cherished memories.
- All meals (2 breakfast, 1 evening snack and 1 dinner )
- Accommodation in homestay
- Service of a knowledgeable guide.
- Trekking gear
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
An expert qualified Trek leader is assigned to lead every trek. Along with support staff, guides, cooks and porters accompany you during the trek. Post booking all details including trip coordinator details are shared on booking voucher on email and app.
You would need to withdraw any money you need before the start of the trek. ATM facilities are available throughout Kullu, Manali and Kasol. But you will not find any ATM beyond these places. ATM machine in Kasol are frequently found empty of cash though.
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 2100 Per Person
Similar Exciting Activities
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.