Grahan Trek in Kasol
Enjoy a short trek of Grahan for 1N/2D and explore the mountain valleys of Himachal.
- Stay at the hilltop of Grahan village.
- Fixed Departure: The dates available in the calendar are bookable.
- Trek through lush green meadows and the stream and see the Grahan temple.
The village of Grahan (7,700 ft) is small village located deep in the Parvati valley tributaries. Grahan lies on the route the Sar Pass trek from Kasol. From Grahan village, one can also trek to Pin Parvati. Distance to Grahan from Kasol is almost 10 km will take 4-5 hrs.
Day 1: Trek to Grahan Village & camp
- The guests are requested to report at Kosol.
- The trail goes down on a deep green forest with the flow of stream called graham nala.
- This is a moderate trek that involves 9 KM of walking and finally, we will reach Grahan village in 4-5 hours.
- We will check in to the tents and have evening snacks and tea.
- Take a walk to the famous Grahan temple and local sightseeing.
- Reach back to tents and have dinner and rest for the day.
Day 2: Trek back to Kasol
- Wake up early for the sunrise where we can see beautiful Sar pass ranges.
- We will have breakfast in the tents and start the trek back to Kasol.
- The trail passes through the same deep forest and after walking 9 KM we will reach Kasol.
- We will end the trek at Kasol with lot of cherished memories.
- All meals (1 breakfast, 1 evening snack and 1 dinner).
- Accommodation in tents.
- Service of a knowledgeable guide.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 1380 Per Person
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.