1 Nights/2 Days
2 to 12 people
The Village of Grahan (7,700 ft) is small village located deep in the Parvati valley tributaries. Grahan lies on the route the Sar Pass trek from Kasol. From Grahan village, one can also trek to Pin Parvati. Distance to Grahan from Kasol is almost 10 km will take 4-5 hrs.
Day 1: Reporting at the Base Camp Kasol before 11:00 AM. Transfer to the Trekking Point and Start Trek to Grahan.(Overnight Camping and Dinner at Grahan)
Day 2: Check out from Grahan Camp after the Breakfast. Trek back to Base Camp Kasol. Board the buses in the evening departing from Kasol/Bhuntar for your onward Journey)
- Breakfast and Dinner at Camp in Grahan (Veg meals will be served at the camp)
- Expert Guides & Potter to carry the tents and sleeping bags for the camping at Tosh/Homestay at Grahan.
- Transfers from Kasol Base Camp to Trek Starting point and back
- Lockers, Wash and Change Facility at the Base Camp at Kasol
- Transport to Kasol.
- Lunches on the way to Grahan.
- Potter for personal luggage.
- No airfare or transportation or extra over and above the expedition plan.
- No travel insurance.
- Any expenses towards medical exigencies and other emergencies.
- Unforeseen handling costs due to weather disturbance, landslides, political unrest.
- Personal expenses towards tips, telephone calls, laundry, beverage etc.
- However, all best possible assistance would be provided in case of exigencies.
Things to Carry:
T-shirts, Trekking Pants, Windproof jacket preferably with a hood, Warm and thick Fleece, Full-sleeve Woolen sweater, regular socks (3-4 pairs), Scarf/muffler (optional), Comfortable Trekking/Hiking shoes (shoes with a thick sole are recommended), Lightweight floaters/sandals/slippers, Raincoat / Poncho, Small light weight towel, Water bottle, Sunscreen Lotion, Cap to keep the strong sun away from your face, Sun glasses, Sunscreen Lotion, Lip Balm, Torch / Flashlight (with extra batteries), Medicines (if requiring any specific medication), Personal toiletries, Books, if you like reading, Day pack/small bag which you will carry on your back every day and keep your essentials in it, Camera with charged batteries. Please avoid carrying expensive watches, jewelry and electronic items on the trek.
- Cancellation made before 20 days or more, prior to activity date – 100% Refund*
- Cancellation made within 19 to 7 days prior to activity date – 50% Refund*
- Cancellation made less than 7 days prior to activity date – No refund
- Free rescheduling of activity(only once) – Subject to availability
Please note: In case activity is not safe to be done due to bad weather, the guiding team will propose an alternate option to the participants. This is keeping the safety interest of our customers in mind. One chooses not to go with the alternative but in such case no-refund is applicable, as the situation is beyond our control.
* 2.5% charge on the total amount is applicable on all refunds.
Reporting/Start Point:Kasol Base Camp, Himachal Pradesh
₹ 1750 Per Person