The Village of Grahan (7,700 ft) is small village located deep in the Parvati valley tributaries. Grahan lies on the route the Sar Pass trek from Kasol. From Grahan village, one can also trek to Pin Parvati. Distance to Grahan from Kasol is almost 10 km will take 4-5 hrs.
Day 1: Reporting at the Base Camp Kasol before 11:00 AM. Transfer to the Trekking Point and Start Trek to Grahan.(Overnight Camping and Dinner at Grahan)
Day 2: Check out from Grahan Camp after the Breakfast. Trek back to Base Camp Kasol. Board the buses in the evening departing from Kasol/Bhuntar for your onward Journey)
- Breakfast and Dinner at Camp in Grahan (Veg meals will be served at the camp)
- Expert Guides & Potter to carry the tents and sleeping bags for the camping at Tosh/Homestay at Grahan.
- Transfers from Kasol Base Camp to Trek Starting point and back
- Lockers, Wash and Change Facility at the Base Camp at Kasol
- Transport to Kasol.
- Lunches on the way to Grahan.
- Potter for personal luggage.
- No airfare or transportation or extra over and above the expedition plan.
- No travel insurance.
- Any expenses towards medical exigencies and other emergencies.
- Unforeseen handling costs due to weather disturbance, landslides, political unrest.
- Personal expenses towards tips, telephone calls, laundry, beverage etc.
- However, all best possible assistance would be provided in case of exigencies.
- You guide can speak Hindi, Punjabi and basic English.
- Accommodation in tents is on double, triple, or quadruple occupancy. Couples are give double sharing. Other groups are given as per their group size.
- Trekking shoes are preferable otherwise you may have shoes with the good grip and thick sole for trek.
- Weather at mountains and high altitude is unpredictable. You are advised to carry raincoats/ponchos, thermal and fleece jacket for the trek.
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point:
- Kasol Base Camp, Himachal Pradesh
₹ 1750 Per Person