Kasol Khirganga Trek (ex. Bhuntar)
Kasol is a picturesque village in Kullu, stretched along Parvati River and its 32 Kms from Bhunter (NH21). In recent years, Kasol has emerged as the favorite destination among young backpackers. Pravati valley is known for its deep green coniferous forests and turquoise blue water of Himalayan rivulets. An evening in Kasol is the best part of the trip, try out the cafes and Bakeries offering mouth watering Indian, Italian and Israeli food. Valley has Stay options for kind of budgets from Hotels, resorts, guest-houses, camps and homestays.
Trek to KhirGanga starts from a Small Hamlet called Bharshaini, which is around 15 km drive from Kasol Via Manikaran. It can take 4 to 5 hours to reach the top, The main attraction at Khirganga is the pool of hot water fed by hot water springs. Just the thing you need when everything around you is chilling, Lie in the hot bath for a wonderfully soothing experience. There are separate pools for Girls and boys.
- Hot Springs at Khirgana
- Trek along Parvati River
- Arrival in Bhunter (Via Manali Volvo)
- Transfer to Kasol (32km) + Hotel Check-in
- Local Site-seeing in Kasol and Manikaran (Hot water Springs)
- Breakfast at Hotel
- Transfer to Phulga by Shared Taxi / Bus (15kms)
- Trekking to KhirGanga (9Kms)
- Enjoy Hot water Springs in KhirGanga
- Camping + Bonfire + Dinner
- Breakfast at KhirGanga
- Trek back to Phulga (9Kms)
- Transfer to Hotel in Kasol (15 Kms)
- Luggage collection + Transfer to Bhunter (30Kms)
- Departure to Delhi (Volvo starts at around 6 pm)
- Hotel Stay on Day 1 in Kasol
- Veg-Meals on Day 2 and Day 3
- Trekking + Camping Gear + Guide on Day 2 and Day3
- Clock Room for luggage on Day 2 & Day 3
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Full refund if cancelled before* 7 days
- 50% refund if cancelled before 3 days
- No refund after that
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.