3 Day Bhangarh - Abhaneri Step Well - Mehandipur Balaji Tour
2 Nights/3 Days
4 to 14 people
Bhangarh is the situated in Alwar district of Rajasthan. That is famous for historical ruins. The most of remarkable of building of the Temples – Gopinath Shiva, Mangla Devi, Bhangarh Fort.
Abhaneri village is located at a short distance of 95 Kms. from Jaipur on Jaipur-Agra highway. The village is famous for its ancient Step well called 'Chand Baori'.
Mehandipur Balaji Mandir is a famous Hindu temple dedicated to the Hindu God Hanuman. Mehandipur Balaji temple has been known for many years, for exorcism from evil spirits attachments and black magic or spells.
- Day time visit to Bhangarh - One of the most haunted place in India
- Mehandipur Balaji
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Family friendly
- Step back in time on this tour
Day 1: Arrival in Jaipur and check-in
You will be received at airport/railway station and transferred to the hotel. Soon after check in we visit Amer Fort, Jal Mahal, City Palace, Observatory, Hawa Mahal, Walled Pinkcity & Albert Hall Museum. By the evening we visit the modern attractions of the city which includes the Birla Auditorium, New Vidhan Sabha, Birla Mandir and Jawahar Kala Kendra. Later we experience the Rajasthani dinner, folk music and dance with complete rural atmosphere in an ethnic village. Overnight at Jaipur
Day 2: Bhangarh - Abhaneri - Mehandipur Balaji - Jaipur
After breakfast we take day tour to world famous [almost :) ] Bhangarh Fort also known as Ghost Fort, Abhaneri Stepwell and Mehandipur Balaji. By the evening we return back to Jaipur. Overnight at Jaipur
Day 03 Departure from Jaipur
After breakfast you will be transferred to Jaipur Airport/Railway Station to connect your onwards journey
- 02 nights / 03 days air-conditioned accommodation on twin sharing basis.
- Daily breakfast.
- All sightseeing and transfers by air-conditioned car.
- Driver allowances, fuel, parking charges, toll taxes and interstate taxes.
- Rajasthani dinner at Jaipur.
- Child below 5 years is complimentary (without extra bed).
- Applicable taxes
- Meals & drinks other than specified in inclusions.
- Expenses of personal nature such as portages, tips, telephone calls, laundry expenses etc.
- All entrances, guide charges & camera fees.
- Insurance Cover.
- Any air/train/bus fare