3 Day Bhangarh - Abhaneri Step Well - Mehandipur Balaji Tour
Bhangarh is the situated in Alwar district of Rajasthan. That is famous for historical ruins. The most of remarkable of building of the Temples – Gopinath Shiva, Mangla Devi, Bhangarh Fort.
Abhaneri village is located at a short distance of 95 Kms. from Jaipur on Jaipur-Agra highway. The village is famous for its ancient Step well called 'Chand Baori'.
Mehandipur Balaji Mandir is a famous Hindu temple dedicated to the Hindu God Hanuman. Mehandipur Balaji temple has been known for many years, for exorcism from evil spirits attachments and black magic or spells.
- Day time visit to Bhangarh - One of the most haunted place in India
- Mehandipur Balaji
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Family friendly
- Step back in time on this tour
Day 1: Arrival in Jaipur and check-in
You will be received at airport/railway station and transferred to the hotel. Soon after check in we visit Amer Fort, Jal Mahal, City Palace, Observatory, Hawa Mahal, Walled Pinkcity & Albert Hall Museum. By the evening we visit the modern attractions of the city which includes the Birla Auditorium, New Vidhan Sabha, Birla Mandir and Jawahar Kala Kendra. Later we experience the Rajasthani dinner, folk music and dance with complete rural atmosphere in an ethnic village. Overnight at Jaipur
Day 2: Bhangarh - Abhaneri - Mehandipur Balaji - Jaipur
After breakfast we take day tour to world famous [almost :) ] Bhangarh Fort also known as Ghost Fort, Abhaneri Stepwell and Mehandipur Balaji. By the evening we return back to Jaipur. Overnight at Jaipur
Day 03 Departure from Jaipur
After breakfast you will be transferred to Jaipur Airport/Railway Station to connect your onwards journey
- 02 nights / 03 days air-conditioned accommodation on twin sharing basis.
- Daily breakfast.
- All sightseeing and transfers by air-conditioned car.
- Driver allowances, fuel, parking charges, toll taxes and interstate taxes.
- Rajasthani dinner at Jaipur.
- Child below 5 years is complimentary (without extra bed).
- Applicable taxes
- Meals & drinks other than specified in inclusions.
- Expenses of personal nature such as portages, tips, telephone calls, laundry expenses etc.
- All entrances, guide charges & camera fees.
- Insurance Cover.
- Any air/train/bus fare
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Rates may change during the fairs & festivals time.
- Rates are in Indian Rupees
- 07 days before to check in date – 100% cancellation charges (NO REFUND).
- 14 days to 08 days before to arrival - 35% service taken/Tour charges
- 29 days to 15 days before to arrival -25% service taken/Tour charges
- 30 days before to arrival – no cancellation charges but the processing charges as per Hotel booking & Transportation service provider policies.
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
Similar Exciting Activities
Andaman & Nicobar Islands
Andaman and Nicobar Islands
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.