Camping & Rafting in Rishikesh
The pleasant sound of the rapids on the river echoes in the valley and camping around such an amazing natural surroundings is a lifetime experience in itself. As the area has Rajaji National park on both sides, a good variety of rare Himalayan birds & animals can be seen.
Evenings at campsite are romantic, fun-filled and exciting, Rishikesh is a riverside Jungle Camp far from the highway and away from everyone else, peacefully nature. The starlit sky, silhouette of the mountains, rippling sound of the river and shimmering of bon-fire, this is a great way to explore the outdoors.
- Stay in tents with proper bedding
- Neat and clean Indian/western toilets with flush & running water
- Buffet meals in a large dining area
ACTIVITIES POSSIBLE AT/FROM THE CAMP:
- Bonfire and Barbeque in the night
- River rafting on the Ganges, Body surfing & Cliff jumping
- Ground sports activities like Volleyball, Rugby, Badminton, etc
EXTRA PAID SERVICES:
- Rope activities like Rock climbing, Rappelling, Valley crossing, etc.
- Trek to the Waterfall / Forest walk / Bird Watching
- Bungee Jumping, Flying Fox, Giant Swing
- Ganga Aarti at Parmarth Niketan Ashram
- Jeep Safari at Rajaji Tiger Reserve
- Double Sharing Tent.
- Include Food
- Evening Tea & Snack.
- Dinner Vag & Non Vag.
- Rafting (16 km Rafting, Shivpuree to Rishikesh)
- Any soft or hard drinks, Any Transportation
- Anything that is not mentioned in the inclusion
- 100% refund if cancelled before 48 hour
- 50% refund if cancelled before 24 hour
- No refund after that
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point:
Rishikesh, Uttarakhand, India