Munnar - Alleppey Houseboat - 3N/4D
Kerala, situated in the south of India, is a stunning area to visit. It’s home to a variety of unique areas which feature an abundance of wildlife, stunning waterfalls, thick mist-filled jungles, seaside communities, historic and religious attractions, and so much more. Visitors to this state can enjoy relaxing on one of its many beaches, trek through the hills, take a houseboat tour of the backwaters, or simply immerse yourself in the unique culture.
Welcome to God’s Own Country. Upon arrival our representative will greet you at Kochi Airport/ Railway Station and then proceed to Munnar, the place where the unfolded green carpet is waiting for you. Munnar is breathtakingly beautiful, a haven of peace and tranquility - the idyllic tourist destination in God’s own country.
Day 1: Cochin to Munnar
Munnar is the gateway of Hills in South India. On the way you can also watch the lovely waterfalls in Cheeyappara and colourful flowers in Blossom Garden. Reach & check-in at the hotel and relax for a while amidst the comforts of your room. Overnight stay will be at the Hotel/Resort.
Day 2: Munnar
After breakfast proceed for a morning sightseeing trip of Munnar; visiting Mattupetty Dam which offers many fascinating sights to relish. The Shola forests around Mattupetty are ideal for trekking and bird watching, with the variety of birds found there. Kundala is a picturesque town located at the confluence of three mountain streams namely Mudrapuzha, Nallathanni and Kundala. Enroute visit Echo Point, View Point & green carpet of Tea Gardens. Overnight stay at the Hotel/Resort.
Day 3: Munnar to Alleppey Houseboat
After breakfast proceed to the Alleppey, board the traditionally decorated houseboat and begin the enchanting backwater cruise. The backwaters of Kerala is a unique product of Kerala. A glide in a “Kettuvallam” (Houseboat) through the enchanting backwaters is sure to rob your heart. You’re in a watery universe, so quiet, even you can hear your own blood pumping around your head. Sparkling greens, emerald backwaters, coir-laden houseboats and magical beauty heals your mind and body as you travel to surreal Kerala. Overnight stay in the Houseboat.
Day 4: Departure to Cochin
After breakfast pack your baggages with a promise to return once again to this part of the world.. Proceed on time to board your flight/train with sweet memories of your holidays. We await for your next visit .. Bon Voyage.. Service ends..
- The given cost is for 2 Pax on Twin Sharing Basis in the mentioned Hotel/Similar accommodation.
- Daily Buffet / Fixed Menu meals as per plan.
- Indica for all surface transfers & sightseeing for the above mentioned places.
- All applicable taxes.
- Unless mentioned basic category rooms are considered in All Hotel.
- Toll, Parking and driver allowances.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Full refund if cancelled before* 48 hour
- 50% refund if cancelled before 24 hour
- No refund after that
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.