Kang Yatse II Summit Expedition
Kang Yatse 2 summit trek or Kang Yatse shoulder is classified as trekking summit. Being a serious trekker, Kang Yatse 2 can offer you the thrill of mountaineering and an altitude exposure beyond 6000m. And obviously, the way to reach the base camp is the magical silk route of Markha Valley
Day 1: Arrival Day
Arrival at Leh – Afternoon after lunch Visit Leh Palace & Shanti Stupa. At evening briefing of the itinerary. Stay at Leh.
Day 2: Acclimatization Day
Visit Hemis, Shey & Thiksey-3 monasteries practising the age-old culture of Ladakhi Buddhism. Stay at Leh.
Day 3: Trekking Day
Start early morning drive from Leh to Chiling 55Km. Chilling (3200m) to Skiu (3400m), (3-4) hours trek.
Day 4: Trekking Day
Skiu to Markha trek for 5 – 6 hours. Camp at Markha 3700m.
Day 5: Trekking Day
Markha to Thochungtse trekking, 5-6 hours. Stay at the campsite, 4200m.
Day 6: Trekking Day
Thochungtse to Mt.Kang Yatse (6240m) Base Camp trekking (7-6 Hrs). Stay at the base campsite, 4720m.
Day 7: Orientation Day
Orientation and acclimatization day. Prepare for the summit tomorrow.
Day 8: Trekking Day
Base Camp ( 5000m ) to Summit ( 6200m) to Base Camp ( 5000m), 7 – 8 hours. Get down to Nimaling Valley.
Day 9: Trekking Day
Reserve day for the summit.
Day 10: Trekking Day
Nimaling to Shang Shumdo (3730 m) trekking 7-8 hrs. Via Kongmaru La – 5130m, Chuskirmo( 4140m). Drive down to Leh.
Day 11: Departure Day
Check out from Leh
- Climbing guide to climber ratio 1: 6 max
- Stay at Leh on 2-3 sharing basis in Guest House or Home stay.
- Stay at campsite on 2-3 sharing basis in tent
- Breakfast and Dinner at the campsite and packed lunch during activities. Veg/Non-Veg as per preference.
- Climbing and Forest Fees. Foreign Nationals need to pay an extra amount for all permits
- Sleeping bag, mat, crampon, ice axe, harness, carabiner, rope.All gears with pro-quality standards.
- Transportation – Pickup and drop on arrival and departure of Leh, trek start and end point by car.
- Food at Leh- Lunch and Dinner.
- Off-Loading of backpack/ weight 10kg – 250 INR per day.
- Keeping in mind the altitude of Leh, book an additional acclimatization day at Leh with additional cost
- Any other personal equipment or gear. Remember a climbing boot Or a trekking boot with good snow resistance is mandatory. In case you want to hire it from Leh please inform us on priority with your shoe size.
- Any charges for a camera, if included.
- Any insurance.
- Anything is not mentioned in above inclusions.
- 100% refund if cancelled before 30 days
- 75% refund if cancelled before 15 days
- 50% refund if cancelled before 7 days
- No refund after that
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point:
Leh Airport, Leh
₹ 37500 Per Person