A Trip to Little Rann of Kutch
2 Nights/3 Days
English, Hindi and Gujarati
If you are looking at an experience to find that emptiness in you be at the world’s flattest surface in Little Rann of Kutch! Practice making Salt with Salt Pan Worker and learn about their simple life full of innovations. Cherish the moments at the world famous Modhera Sun Temple, Rani Ki Vav (UNESCO’s World Heritage Site) and wildlife of Little Rann of Kutch - A destination full of Serene Experiences.
- Arrival at the Resort by Afternoon
- Checkin and Traditional Lunch at Resort, Relax
- Evening Safari in Little Rann to Explore Migratory Birds, Wildlife and Breathtaking Sunset! For details check http://youtu.be/qe75Mh7OeLs You can practice Yoga as the Sun Sets on the World’s Flattest Surface in Little Rann. Explore the last Sun Set and Moon Rise of the year in the Rann.
- Return from Safari, Dinner
- Sing X mas Carols OR Set the New Year Resolution over bonfire with friends from different corners of the world over the bonfire... Relax
- Practice Yoga early morning
- Breakfast in Rann with countless Flamingos, Spoonbills, ducks, cranes, pelicans and other birds...
- Learn salt making from Salt Pan workers. Work with them to have and experience of salt harvesting. Your service in any form of donation (used clothes, books, etc) will contribute in improving their livelihood. Have local tea called Kawa and learn about their life...
- Back to camp, Lunch, Relax
- A Workshop on learning Handicraft made by Meer community. Learn this impressive craft of making ornaments by bead work that has started gaining attention now...
- Take Village walk in the evening & interact with locals. Learn about their Custom, Culture, Values, Handicraft, etc assisted by our expert coordinator.
- Dinner & Bonfire
- Breakfast, Checkout
- Depart for Modhera Sun Temple.
- Depart for Rani Ki Vav at Patan
- Visit Rani Ki Vav. Check commercial of this monument featuring Amitabh Bachchan at http://youtu.be/999SuXuI3iU
- Explore the most elegant and expensive Patola Saree made by the only family of Patan.
- Lunch at Patan
- Accommodation on double sharing basis in Ethnic Cottages
- All time meals as stated in above itinerary
- Charges for 2 safari in Open Jeep in Sanctuary
- Full time Coordinator Charges
- Monument Entry Charges
- 2 time Permit Charges to enter Wild Ass Sanctuary (Around Rs 400 on weekdays and Rs 500 on weekends per permit)
- Camera charges in the Wild Ass Sanctuary
- Transportation and toll tax which can be arranged on actual
- Anything not mentioned in Inclusion
- Any expanse of personal nature
- 75% of the per person charges if cancelled before 15 days
- 50% of the per person charges if cancelled before 10 days
- No refund if cancellation done before 9 days of the tour
- No refund in case of cancellation done on festive days/long holiday