Explore Lambasingi & Araku Valley 2N/3D
In this 2 Night/ 3 Day Tour explore the little known hidden gem of Andhra - Lambasingi and the famous Araku Valley.
Lambasingi, is often referred as Kashmir of Andhra Pradesh. The night temperature in Lambasingi, occasionally go to sub-zero levels in December – January and has been registered in government records as one the coldest places in Andhra Pradesh.
Araku Valley is one of the most well-known Hill stations of Andhra Pradesh and lies in Eastern Ghats. Araku is also popular for its coffee plantations and Anantagiri and Sunkarimetta Reserved Forest are part of it, making Araku Valley quite rich in biodiversity.
In Araku Valley check out Padmapuram Gardens, Tribal Museum, Ananthagiri Coffee plantations, Galikonda view Point and of course the Borra Caves.
- Pick-up from Vizag
- Reach Narsipatnam by noon/after-noon. check-in to Hotel.
- Relax in Narsipatnam, visit to Thandava Reservoir.
- Overnight at Narsipatnam
- After Morning Breakfast, check-out and proceed to Lambasingi. Spend half a day in Lambasingi
- Proceed to Kothapalli Waterfall
- After Kothapalli Waterfall, proceed to Araku Valley
- Check-in to Araku Valley Hotel/Resort
- After Morning Breakfast, check-out and Araku Valley Sigtseeing
- Padmapuram Gardens, Coffee Plantations, Araku Tribal Museum and Borra Caves, Katiki Waterfalls
- Drop back to Vizag in Evening
- All Sightseeing in Private AC Car
- Sedan Car 250 km / day limit
- Toll Tax, Parking Charges, Driver Beta, Night Charges.
- Accomodation will be provided on twin sharing basis in A/C Rooms
- Additonal run of vehicle in excess of 250 kms / day.
- No internet facility is avaiable
- Anything not mentioned in Inclusions
- Lambasangi does not have proper accomadation options, so overnight stay is arranged in nearest city - Narsipatnam.
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point:
Pick-up from Vizag