Jaipur Sightseeing Day Tour
Jaipur, the city known for its royalty is the capital of Rajasthan. The monuments here and architecture gives a glimpse of the taste of Rajputs and Royal families who used to live in Jaipur.
- Explore forts, palaces, local markets of the Pink City - Jaipur.
- Visit landmarks including the Amber Fort, Jal Mahal (Water Palace) and City Palace.
- Company of an experienced chauffeur.
Jaipur, the pink city is globally renowned for its ancient history and coloured gems. This fast-growing modern city is counted among the three corners of the ‘Golden Triangle’ which are Delhi, Agra, and Jaipur.
Besides its ubiquitous pink color, the Jaipur’s culture is very well witnessed through visiting the captivating monuments like City Palace, Amber Palace, Nahargarh Fort, Jaigarh Fort, Jal Mahal, and Birla Temple etc. on this private sightseeing tour of Jaipur.
It’s not just these beautiful monuments will give you the feel of ancient history, local sightseeing to the bazaars, elephant ride to the fort and the popular street food of Jaipur will also charm you. In this Jaipur day sightseeing Tour experience Rajasthan's culture and see its most famous attractions.
Jaipur Tour Itinerary:
- In the morning, your chauffeur will pick you up from your hotel/residence.
- During the course of the tour, you may choose to visit the following suggested places or add a few of your own:
- Hawa Mahal - or the Palace of Winds - The iconic palace which was constructed so the royal women could watch the royal processions without being seen. (Timings - 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM, Entrance Charges- Rs. 10 per person for Indians, Rs. 50 per person for Foreign Tourists)
- Jantar Mantar - A medieval astronomical observatory. (Timings - 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM, Entrance Charges- Rs. 50 per person for Indians, Rs. 200 per person for Foreign Tourists)
- City Palace - The grand palace in the heart of Jaipur. (Timings - 9:30 AM – 5:00 PM, Entrance Charges- Rs. 50 per person for Indians, Rs. 200 per person for Foreign Tourists)
- Nahargarh Fort: The Nahargarh fort which is at the height of above 700 feet from the sea level provides a panoramic view of the city and the Aravalli forests. (Timings - 10:00 AM - 5:30 PM, Entrance Charges- Rs. 50 per person for Indians, Rs. 200 per person for Foreign Tourists)
- Enjoy lunch at one of the famous restaurants in Jaipur (at your own cost).
- After lunch, visit the Amer Palace and Fort, followed by the Jaigarh Fort. (Amber Fort, Timings - 8:00 AM - 5:30 PM, 6:30 PM - 9:15 PM,Entrance Charges- Rs. 100 per person for Indians, Rs. 500 per person for Foreign Tourists),(Jaigarh Fort, Timings - 9:00 AM - 4:30 PM, Entrance Charges- Rs. 35 per person for Indians, Rs. 85 per person for Foreign Tourists)
- In the evening you may visit the Jal Mahal (The Water Palace).
- Finally, take a tour of the Lakshmi Narayan Temple.
- By evening you are dropped back your hotel or residence.
- This is not a guided tour, the driver will not be the guide for the tour.
- This is a local city tour hence the vehicle can not be used for any outstation tour.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from any Jaipur hotel, in city limits.
- All transportation using air-conditioned sedan car or SUV or BUS with the driver.
- Driver and fuel charges.
- 8 hours and 80 KM of usage (Extra hours and kilometre charges will be applicable after the limit, please refer Important Information Section for details)
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
We have two options Sedans & bigger SUVs. In Sedans we provide Suzuki Dzire, Toyota Etios mostly, sometimes it could be Nissan Sunny. In SUVs we provide Toyotta Innova, Mahindra Xylo, Suzuki Ertiga. You can request a particular model while booking in Special Request\'s and we try to provide it however you can not pick and choose exact car models. We operate only AC vehicles and hatchbacks are not available.
No. All our tours are private and exclusively for your family or group.
You need to book online from this page. We accept only online bookings. Booking is confirmed instantly through SMS and Email. Driver & Cab details are automatically sent on SMS/Email/Mobile App 2-4 hours before pick-up time.
Yes, all sightseeing tours need to be booked in advance. Tours often sell out so we suggest booking early to guarantee your desired tour day. Bookings are completely online and you can book on Website or Mobile app.
As this is a private tour, you are free to spend as much time you seem fit on each attraction. Some landmarks are more time-consuming than others and you can decide where to spend how much time. Just keep in mind the hourly usage included in your Tour, extra charges would apply if that limit is exceeded. Also night charges apply if you cross night time, please check Inclusions/Exclusions/Important Info for details.
The itinerary mentioned on these private tours are a suggestion for your destination. You are free to skip or add other points. Let your personal driver know if you want to visit other places.
No these are purely sightseeing tours and we do not do provide stay/accommodation or do Hotel bookings on for you as part of these tours. For Multi-day sightseeing tours you need to book your hotels yourself.
If you wish to have an English driver who would drive you around the tour or drop you from one place to another, please mention the same in the Special Request section while booking. Any request would be taken into consideration and we will try arranging the same, although it\'s not a 100% Guarantee.
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 1850 Per Vehicle
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.