Nandi Hills Day Tour from Bangalore
Nandi Hills is a popular hangout for Bangaloreans especially on weekends. Nandi hills get its name from an ancient Nandi temple situated on this hill with a thousand-year-old Nandi statue.
- Visit the beautiful Nandi Hill, the summer resort of Bangalore.
- Explore the thousand-year-old an ancient Nandi Temple.
Note: In response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are currently in effect by this operator.
Nandi hills is one of the most famous tourist places from Bangalore. This is 60 km away from Bangalore & is a perfect place to witness the sunrise or sunset. The route that takes to Nandi hills has foggy hills, curvy roads & beautiful viewpoints. Nandi hills was called as Ananda Giri which means the hill of happiness during Chola period. Nandi Hills is home to quite a few temples, and one such temple that you must visit is the Bhoga Nandeeshwara temple in Nandi village. Dedicated to Lord Shiva and his consorts Nandi and Parvati, this temple is one of the oldest temples in the area and is a beautifully designed work of architecture.
- Early morning the driver will pick you from the hotel or address as specified.
- You will be driven to Nandi hills, which is around 60-65 km from Bangalore city.
- On arrival, you can enjoy the view of clouds around foggy Nandi hill
- Have breakfast/Tea in a local restaurant atop Nandi Hills
- You can visit the Tipu’s Drop, a 600-meter high cliff face.
- Take a visit to Bhoganandeeshwara temple and Nandi statue. This temple complex is identified as one of the oldest temples of India.
- After visiting, you will be driven back to Bangalore and drop back to the starting point.
- This is not a guided tour, the driver will not be the guide for the tour.
- This is a local city tour hence the vehicle can not be used for any outstation tour.
- All Sightseeing using private Air-conditioned Sedan Car or SUV
- All parking and toll charges
- Driver and fuel charges
- Tour as per the itinerary
- 7 hours of usage (Extra hourly charges will be applicable after the limit, please refer Important Information Section for details)
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
We have two options Sedans & bigger SUVs. In Sedans we provide Suzuki Dzire, Toyota Etios mostly, sometimes it could be Nissan Sunny. In SUVs we provide Toyotta Innova, Mahindra Xylo, Suzuki Ertiga. You can request a particular model while booking in 'Special Request' and we try to provide it however you can not pick and choose exact car models. We operate only AC vehicles and hatchbacks are not available.
Yes, all sightseeing tours need to be booked in advance. Tours often sell out so we suggest booking early to guarantee your desired tour day. Bookings are completely online and you can book on Website or Mobile app.
You need to book online from this page. We accept only online bookings. Booking is confirmed instantly through SMS and Email. Driver & Cab details are sent on SMS/Email 3-6 hours before pick-up time.
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 3290 Per Vehicle
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.