Hot Air Balloon Safari in Pushkar
We bring India’s first and only fully licensed and approved Hot Air Balloon operation. Authorised by the Ministry of Civil Aviation - Government of India, we brings a new and exciting dimension to Tourism in both Rajasthan and throughout India.
What better place than Pushkar - to get mesmerised as you drift slowly over the area surrounding the town of Puskar, lit-up during the Festival.
Nestled in the rustic terrain of Rajasthan, Pushkar is one of India’s Holiest cities. Take the opportunity to gaze at your reflection as you drift calmly over its fabled lake. Go where no other tourists go and be amazed by the blending of shifting sand dunes and brightly coloured flower gardens sprinkled with the smiling faces of the local farmers.
You can also take a Balloon Safari with us during the famous Pushkar Fair which is the largest Camel fair in the world and attracts tourists from all over the world for its colourful and kaleidoscopic feel. Flights are launched from various locations around the city depending on the weather conditions.
- The unforgettable experience of hot air ballooning
- Get the mesmerizing aerial view of the Pushkar City
- Two hours of unique experience, including orientation program while inflation & landing
- Highly experienced International licensed pilots
- International Operating and Safety Standards
The following services are included:
Guest Pick-up and Drop: - Guests will be picked-up from their hotel /accommodation approximately 45-60 minutes before the flight (dependant on the distance between the hotel and launch site). Guests will be notified of the exact pick-up time 24 hours before their flight. Following the flight, guests will be dropped back to their hotel or to an alternate location if required.
Passenger Briefing and Tea/Coffee: - Once guests arrive at the launch site the pilot will give a safety briefing and basic orientation to the technical aspects of Hot-Air Ballooning. Tea/Coffee, cold drinks and cookies are served during the inflation of the balloon.
Flight: - Flight time is approximately 60 minutes (+/- 15 minutes). Bottled mineral water is available during the flight.
Post Flight Activities: - After the balloon has landed, guests can stay for as little or as long as they like until they are ready to leave the landing site to be driven back to their hotel or alternative drop-off point. The pilot will hand out First Flight certificates to all passengers as a memento of their amazing Hot Air Balloon Safari experience.
Total Ballooning Experience: - Approximately 2.5-3 hours.
We would like to make special mention that Hot Air Ballooning is an activity that is weather dependent. Our pilots and operational personnel reserve the right of final decision if a flight can be conducted on any given day due to environmental or operational conditions not being safe and/or secure.
- Guest Pick-up and Drop
- Insurance cover as per International norms
- Tea/Coffee, cold drinks and cookies
- Safety Instruction and basic orientation
- Flight timing: approx 60 mins
- Retrieval from the landing site
- Bottled mineral water
- A Certificate of First Flight.
- All Taxes
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments