Anthargange Night Trek and Cave Exploration
Anthargange is an ideal location for trekking, rock climbing, cave exploration, camping & to hang out with your team or family.Anthargange trek and cave exploration is the favorite adventure sports of all time.
- Night Trek
- Cave Exploration
Anthargange is just 60 kilometers from Bangalore. It consists of huge volcanic rocks bouldersscattered all over. It is situated at an altitude of 1226 meters above the sea level.This makes Anthargange trek very exciting.This has lots of caves which is thrilling to enter the lonely cave and to hear your voice in those caves. There are thorny shrubs which covers all over the hill. Anthargange is the best weekend getaway to trek atop with the team. The caves of the hill are the major attractions of Anthargange. Some are small, narrow and to pass some caves you need to crawl through them.
During this trek you will not only learn trekking but also some more adventures like cave exploration, crawling, trekking, camping, chimney climbing, rock climbing, rappelling and many more adventures. The initial part of the trekking is very easy, moving further you will start exploring the caves. While trekking you can visit the temple in the middle.
After crossing the temple the trek route enters the forest and the climb becomes steep. You can enjoy the trek route and reach the summit. The ancient caves are inviting and some are set deep beneath the rocks which offers the best adventure experience. The pleasant weather invites you to enjoy your weekend. The hilly range presents steep & challenging climb for trekkers. You can also camp atop the hill and relax in the middle of the forest, caves, and hills.If you opt for Anthargange night trek,it will be a more thrilling experience and you will get to hear the night birds songs and relax yourselves on the top of the hill.
09:00 PM: Pick up starts from Bangalore
12:30 AM: Reach Anthargange base
12:45 AM: Start the small trek followed by cave exploration
03:00 AM: Finish experience, relax and enjoy campfire
05:50 AM: Wake up & watch sunrise
07:00 AM: Head back towards Anthargange base
07:15 AMHead to the nearby restaurant
07:45 AM: Freshen up & have breakfast
09:30 AM:Head back to Bangalore
11:00 AM: Reach Bangalore
1. Banashankari (09:30 PM) - Bus Stop
2. BTM (10:00 PM) - Udupi Garden Bus Stop, Near A2B
3. Silk Board (10:10 PM) - Near Krishna Bhavan Restaurant
4. Marathahalli (10:30 PM) - Opposite to Kalamandir
5. Tin Factory (11:15 PM) - Bus Stop
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Full refund if cancelled before* 48 hour
- 50% refund if cancelled before 24 hour
- No refund after that
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.