Grande Island Boat Trip with Snorkeling & Lunch
Enjoy snorkelling in a most adventurous way as possible but along with all the safety. For this hassle-free water sport, you will be properly equipped with the gears.
- Swim and snorkel amongst amazing and colorful marine life in the pristine waters
- Savor a delicious mouth watering Goan lunch and relax by the beach
- Complimentary transfers to and from your hotel
For any specific queries, click on the 'Chat' button or WhatsApp Click here
Goa is famous for Beaches and so is snorkeling. A trip to Goa, one must not miss out snorkeling adventure. It is a major activity that people sign in to. We offer the complete package of exploring what’s under the sea. Once in a lifetime trip should be enjoyed to the fullest. Enjoy the interaction with diverse marine life and be mesmerized by sightings of the famous humpback dolphin in the serenely blue waters of Goa. Along with this enjoy the abundance of the sea through some fishing and fresh Goan lunch.
Grande Island Boat Trip Itinerary:
- Between 8:30 am to 9:00 am, all the guest pick-ups from Calangute, Arpora, Baga, Candolim, Panjim bus stand, Miramar Beach circle will be done (hotel pick-up from North Goa only).
- In case the guests are coming from any other area, the reporting location will be shared in the booking voucher.
- From the jetty point, the tour of the Grande island would begin.
- All the guests are provided with refreshments and light snacks (Beer, water and soft drinks are included).
- During the tour, see popular landmarks like The Millionaire’s Palace, Aguada Jail and other such attractions. Spotting sea Dolphins is also a possibility.
- The highlight of the trip is Snorkeling and getting the first-hand experience of it at Grande Island around 10:00 am.
- Take a fun boat ride at 11:30 am to Monkey beach, which is a non-commercialized Goan beach that contrary to its name has no monkeys.
- Relax and enjoy the sea while our Goan chefs put up a scrumptious barbeque and Goan style buffet (chicken/fish and vegetarian food) for lunch around 12:00 noon.
- By 2:30 pm, start the boat trip back to the starting point. On the way, see the Governor’s Palace, the Marmagao Port Trust (MPT) and maybe indo-pacific humpback dolphins.
- By 3:00 pm to 3:30 pm, the driver will drop the guests (from North-Goa) back to the hotel.
- Hotel pick-up & drop off from mentioned North Goa city hotels
- Dolphin spotting
- Fun snorkeling with snorkeling gear
- Chilled Beer / Rum/ Soft drinks and Water
- Goan cuisine buffet lunch with BBQ (fish/chicken/veg)
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Kids below age of 3 years are not allowed on this trip.
- Pick-up & drop will be provided from hotels booked in Calangute, Baga, Arpora, Candolim, Panjim bus stand and Miramar beach circle.
- If your hotel is not in any of these mentioned locations then, pick-up and drop facilities can be still provided at an additional cost.
- Please Note: There are no toilet facilities on the island.
- Island does get quite crowded on long weekends and days around Christmas and New Years.
- Please carry along swimwear, T-Shirt, shorts, sunscreen, hat, sunglasses and a towel.
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
- Pick-up from hotel/residence in North Goa only.
- The driver will pick you up directly from your hotel or specified pick up point. Please enter the full pick up address at the checkout page
- Areas covered for pick-up: Calangute, Arpora, Baga, Panjim bus stand, Miramar beach circle and Candolim
- If coming from any other places, exact reporting point will be shared in the booking voucher
₹ 1380 Per Person
Similar Exciting Activities
Also viewed by other travellers
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.