Grande Island Trip with Snorkeling and Goan Lunch
Enjoy snorkelling in a most adventurous way as possible but along with all the safety. For this hassle-free water sport, you will be properly equipped with the gears.
- Swim and snorkel amongst amazing and colourful marine life in the pristine waters
- Savour a delicious mouth watering Goan lunch and relax by the beach
- Complimentary transfers to and from your hotel
Goa is famous for Beaches and so is snorkelling. A trip to Goa, one must not miss out snorkelling adventure. It is a major activity that people sign in to. We offer the complete package of exploring what’s under the sea. Once in a lifetime trip should be enjoyed to the fullest. Enjoy the interaction with diverse marine life and be mesmerized by sightings of the famous humpback dolphin in the serenely blue waters of Goa. Along with this enjoy the abundance of the sea through some fishing and a fresh Goan lunch.
- Between 8:30 am to 9:00 am, all the guest pick-ups from Calangute, Arpora, Baga, Sinquerim, Nerul and Candolim will be done (hotel pick-up from North Goa only).
- In case the guests are coming from any other area, the reporting location will be shared in the booking voucher.
- From the jetty point, the tour of the Grande island would begin.
- All the guests are provided with refreshments and light snacks (Beer, water and soft drinks are included).
- During the tour, see popular landmarks like The Millionaire’s Palace, Aguada Jail and other such attractions. Spotting sea Dolphins is also a possibility.
- The highlight of the trip is Snorkeling and getting the first-hand experience of it at Grande Island around 10:00 am.
- Take a fun boat ride at 11:30 am to Monkey beach, which is a non-commercialized Goan beach that contrary to its name has no monkeys.
- Relax and enjoy the sea while our Goan chefs put up a scrumptious barbeque and Goan style buffet (chicken/fish and vegetarian food) for lunch around 12:00 noon.
- By 2:30 pm, start the boat trip back to the starting point. On the way, see the Governor’s Palace, the Marmagao Port Trust (MPT) and maybe indo-pacific humpback dolphins.
- By 3:00 pm to 3:30 pm, the driver will drop the guests (from North-Goa) back to the hotel.
- Hotel pick up & drop off from North Goa city hotel/residence
- Dolphin spotting
- Bottom fishing
- Fun snorkeling with snorkeling gear
- Unlimited beer / rum/ soft drinks/ water
- Goan cuisine buffet with BBQ (fish/chicken/veg)
- Full refund if cancelled before* 7 days
- 50% refund if cancelled before 3 days
- No refund after that
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Yes. Three equipment needed for snorkeling are provided: 1 - A face mask or viewing device which enables you to watch the marine life without wetting nose and eyes. 2 - The snorkel apparatus is a tube which allows you to breathe while at the surface while their face is submerged and 3 - Swimming fins for your feet which make it easier to move through the water.
From Boat Jetty it takes approximately 1 hour to reach the snorkeling site near Grande Island.
No it is not required. Our trained guides have the expertise to handle beginners as well as experienced snorkelers. You can snorkel even if you do not know swimming as we fasten a life jacket onto you that keeps you afloat at all times.
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 1690 Per Person