Arambol Ocean Trek, Goa
From Goa’s northernmost beach, Keri, walk across the hillside, past spectacular seascapes, to reach the northern Arambol Beach, famous for its fresh water lake just a few metres from the sea. Then follow a perennial stream up the hill to the grassy Paliem plateau, and then to our pick up point.
An Ocean Trek is a walk along a mountain overlooking the sea. As you walk, the majesty of the magnificent Arabian Sea is a near-constant presence. The sylvan sound of the waves crashing on the shore soothes your soul and makes your spirits soar.
Ocean Trek Arambol starts from Goa’s northernmost and least commercialised beach, Keri. We then walk across the hillside along the sea, past spectacular seascape scenery, to reach the northern Arambol Beach, famous for its fresh water lake just a few metres from the sea. Here, you can relax, take a dip, wash off the salt in the sweet water lake. Then we follow a perennial stream up the hillside, to the deserted Paliem plateau and then on to our pick-up point. En route, you can smear yourself with the medicinal mud on the banks of the stream on the hillside and bathe in one of the many pools along the stream.
- Hike through the lush surroundings on the coast and discover the unique flora and fauna with an expert guide
- Enjoy packed lunch at with amazing views
- Group Leader and Guide
- Transport from and to the meeting point in Porvorim
- Bottled water
- Light packed lunch.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Full refund if cancelled before* 48 hour
- 50% refund if cancelled before 24 hour
- No refund after that
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.