Scuba Diving in Goa (with Pool Training)
Goa is famous for the Beaches followed by Scuba Diving. One of the top priorities in your “Goa Adventures list” must be Scuba diving. Scuba dive in Goa and explore the treasures of Underwater World. Our professionals will instruct on scuba diving, which will make you want to jump into the sea right away to explore the mystery beneath the shades of blue.
Our scuba diving lessons are very friendly to the beginners. We keep the safety standards to the max without any harm to the adventure. Your diving experience is sure to be filled with loads of fun as you get to spend up to an hour with a plethora of sea creatures, corals and other marine life that you may have never seen before.
- No swimming or dive experience necessary!
- Dives for the complete novice as well as experienced
- Training in the Swimming Pool
- 20 Min supervised dive in the Open Sea
- Between 8:00 am to 9:00 am, all the guest pick-ups from Calangute, Baga, Sinquerim, Panjim, Porvorim and Candolim will be done (hotel pick-up from North Goa only).
- In case the guests are coming from any other area, the reporting location will be shared in the booking voucher.
- From the jetty point, the tour of the Grande island would begin.
- All the guests are provided with light and delicious packed breakfast and fruits on the boat.
- During the tour, see popular landmarks like The Millionaire’s Palace, Aguada Jail and other such attractions. Spotting sea Dolphins is also a possibility.
- By 10:30 am we will reach the dive site and the instructor will guide us for the diving. We will indulge in an underwater adventure with exhilarating scuba diving.
- After the diving, we will start the journey back to the jetty point.
- We will have scrumptious veg or non-veg while we make our way back to the boat jetty and we also get 3 pints of beer each.
- The group is expected to reach the boat jetty by 3:00 pm and finally, the guests are dropped back to the hotel.
- Training Session in the Swimming pool
- 20 Minutes/40 Minutes instructor-supervised dive in the Open Sea (as per package chosen)
- All Dive Equipments
- Transfers to Boat Jetty & Boat Charges
- Light Snacks/ Fruits, Water/ Juice / Biscuits & Drinking Water
- Dolphin Sighting (if its your lucky day)
- Underwater Photos and a Short Video from your dive.
- Breakfast and light Lunch
- 3 Pints of beer after scuba diving
- Hotel pick-up/drop (only from Baga, Calangute, Candolim, Sinquerim, Panjim & Porvorim)
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
If you can not remove your glasses and dive then the best option is to wear soft contact lenses and dive.
We are PADI Certified dive center and one of the few dive centers in Goa authorized to conduct PADI professional courses. Trust our experienced and well-trained staff and our safety-first procedures.
Beginning scuba divers stay shallower than 18 meters/60 feet and because of the bright colors and warm water, the most popular diving stays above 12 meters/40 feet. Certified divers get to experience depth ranges from 12 to 18 meters.
Yes advance online booking is mandatory. On most days especially on weekends, we get fully booked well in advance.
Non-divers and snorkelers are welcome. Do bear in mind though that most of these cruises are designed primarily for diving, not snorkeling. Prices for non-divers are Rs. 1500/- per person but children’s below 5 years are not allowed onboard.
Anyone over 10 years of age can Scuba Dive if they are physically fit.
No, it is not as our trained personnel have the expertise to cater to beginners as well as experienced divers.
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 2990 Per Person