At the summit is a small temple of Kalsubai, which can seat just three people. This being the highest peak, it commands a beautiful view. The vastly spread out backwaters of Bhandardara attracts ones attention from the top. To the north of the mountain range forts such as Ramsej, Harihargad, Brahmagiri, Anjaneri, Ghargad, Bahula, Tringalwadi, Kavnai can be seen. To the east one can spot Aundha, Vishramgad, Bitangad, to the west Alang, Madangad, Kulang, Ratangad (south west) and to the south Pabhargad, Ghanchakkar, Harishchandragad can be seen.
Night Trek to Kalsubai
Maharashtra 1 Nights/1 Day 64 people interested today
Response time: 2 - 24 hours
- Height:5400 Feet above MSL (Approx)
- Base Village: Bari
- Difficulty Level: Easy- medium
Day 0: Saturday
- Start to Kasara by Kasara Local (03.40 pm Kasara SEMI Fast (Matunga) Local from CST )
- Meeting Point: Kasara at 06:00 pm.
- Reach Bari village by 08:00 pm.
- Dinner at Base Village.
- Post Dinner Start ascend towards Kalsubai Peak.
- Reach the top by Midnight.
- Rest till the Sun Rises.
- Watch the Rising Sun with clouds beneath.
- Descend back to the base & have Lunch.
- Post Lunch start our journey back to Kasara
- Reach Mumbai by the evening
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 1200 Per Person
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.
In The News