At the summit is a small temple of Kalsubai, which can seat just three people. This being the highest peak, it commands a beautiful view. The vastly spread out backwaters of Bhandardara attracts ones attention from the top. To the north of the mountain range forts such as Ramsej, Harihargad, Brahmagiri, Anjaneri, Ghargad, Bahula, Tringalwadi, Kavnai can be seen. To the east one can spot Aundha, Vishramgad, Bitangad, to the west Alang, Madangad, Kulang, Ratangad (south west) and to the south Pabhargad, Ghanchakkar, Harishchandragad can be seen.
Night Trek to Kalsubai
1 Nights/1 Day
10 to 20 people
English, Hindi, Marathi
- Height:5400 Feet above MSL (Approx)
- Base Village: Bari
- Difficulty Level: Easy- medium
Day 0: Saturday
- Start to Kasara by Kasara Local (03.40 pm Kasara SEMI Fast (Matunga) Local from CST )
- Meeting Point: Kasara at 06:00 pm.
- Reach Bari village by 08:00 pm.
- Dinner at Base Village.
- Post Dinner Start ascend towards Kalsubai Peak.
- Reach the top by Midnight.
- Rest till the Sun Rises.
- Watch the Rising Sun with clouds beneath.
- Descend back to the base & have Lunch.
- Post Lunch start our journey back to Kasara
- Reach Mumbai by the evening
- Transportation from Kasara to Kasara
- Meals, 1 Refreshment
- Guide; TMI Expertise
- Transportation from Mumbai to Kasara and return journey.
- Mineral Water; Beverages.
- Anything not mentioned in above inclusion list
- Identity proof (must)
- A bottle of water (atleast 2 Ltrs),
- Torch with extra batteries (compulsory)
- Some ready to eat food. Plum cakes, Biscuits etc.
- warm jacket (compulsory)
- Sleeping Bag or Proper Bedding
- Medicine those if u require usually
- A good trekking shoe, extra pair of socks
- A haversack to put in all the things to be carried, so that one has ones hands free while trekking. Pleases do not carry sling bags or Jholas.
- Please avoid wearing Gold and other ornaments.
- 90% refund if cancellation is made more than 60 days prior to the date of departure date of the event.
- 75% refund if cancellation is made more than 45 days and less than 60 days prior to the departure date of the event.
- 50% refund if cancellation is made more than 30 days and less than 45 days prior to the departure date of the event.
- 25% refund if cancellation is made more than 15 days and less than 30 days prior to the departure date of the event.
- NO refund will be made if cancellation is made within 15 days prior to the departure date of the event.