At the summit is a small temple of Kalsubai, which can seat just three people. This being the highest peak, it commands a beautiful view. The vastly spread out backwaters of Bhandardara attracts ones attention from the top. To the north of the mountain range forts such as Ramsej, Harihargad, Brahmagiri, Anjaneri, Ghargad, Bahula, Tringalwadi, Kavnai can be seen. To the east one can spot Aundha, Vishramgad, Bitangad, to the west Alang, Madangad, Kulang, Ratangad (south west) and to the south Pabhargad, Ghanchakkar, Harishchandragad can be seen.
Night Trek to Kalsubai
Maharashtra 1 Nights/1 Day 186 people interested today
Easy Online Booking
1 Nights/1 Day
Join In Group
10 to 20 people
English, Hindi, Marathi
Add To Wishlist
Response time: 2 - 24 hours
- Height:5400 Feet above MSL (Approx)
- Base Village: Bari
- Difficulty Level: Easy- medium
Day 0: Saturday
- Start to Kasara by Kasara Local (03.40 pm Kasara SEMI Fast (Matunga) Local from CST )
- Meeting Point: Kasara at 06:00 pm.
- Reach Bari village by 08:00 pm.
- Dinner at Base Village.
- Post Dinner Start ascend towards Kalsubai Peak.
- Reach the top by Midnight.
- Rest till the Sun Rises.
- Watch the Rising Sun with clouds beneath.
- Descend back to the base & have Lunch.
- Post Lunch start our journey back to Kasara
- Reach Mumbai by the evening
- Transportation from Mumbai to Kasara and return journey.
- Mineral Water; Beverages.
- Anything not mentioned in above inclusion list
- Identity proof (must)
- A bottle of water (atleast 2 Ltrs),
- Torch with extra batteries (compulsory)
- Some ready to eat food. Plum cakes, Biscuits etc.
- warm jacket (compulsory)
- Sleeping Bag or Proper Bedding
- Medicine those if u require usually
- A good trekking shoe, extra pair of socks
- A haversack to put in all the things to be carried, so that one has ones hands free while trekking. Pleases do not carry sling bags or Jholas.
- Please avoid wearing Gold and other ornaments.
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point:
Kasara Railway Station
No Convenience Charge!
₹ 1200 Per Person