Adventure Combo in Chopta Ex-Rishikesh
An adventure experience in the mystical Uttrakhand starting from Rishikesh and a trek to the highest temple in the world. Come live adrenaline pumping 6 days in the Himalayan environs.
- Cycling and trekking to Deoria Tal.
- Trek to the highest temple in the world Tungnath in Chopta.
- Mountain biking in Chandrapuri and Shivpuri.
- River rafting in the Grade 3+ rapids.
- Service of a professional guide.
The major attraction of this trip would the trek that leads you to the highest temple in the world “Tungnath” situated at an altitude of 3680 metres, dedicated to Lord Shiva. Your adventure includes trekking, cycling, rafting and camping in Garhwal Himalayas. Enjoy breathtaking views of Himalayan range during this trek. Situated at an altitude of 4,130 metres Chandrashila is the highest point of this trek. Tungnath to Chandrashila trek is covered with snow late Oct till April. Thrilling rafting in Ganges and Mountain Biking would be other adventure activities that you would do in this tour.
Day 1: Rishikesh to Sari village | Drive of 7 hours
- You would be received by your hosts in Rishikesh between 6-10 am, post which you will be transferred to the transit hotel/ camp.
- Freshen up and have your breakfast. Enjoy your Himalayan drive along the Ganges. Stop to take a quick photograph at Devprayag (Prayag means confluence to two rivers), here Bhagirathi (originating from Yamunotri glacier) and Alaknanda (originating from Gaumukh Glacier meet).
- Overnight stay at a small hamlet Sari in a guesthouse.
Day 2: Sari Village to Deoria Tal | 1,800 m| Cycling 1 hour | Trek 2 km/ 1.5 hours
- After breakfast enjoy a cycle ride to the nearby forest area followed by 1.5 hours of trekking to Deoria Tal passing through the oak forest.
- All your tiredness will go away once you reach your destination for the night Deoria Tal at 2438 meters. Enjoy the magnificent view of majestic Himalayan Mountain from here and feel immersed in the beauty of the place.
- You will be staying overnight at the campsite near Deoria Tal.
Day 3: Deoria Tal to Chopta | 3,000 m | Trek 12 km/ 5-6 hours
- Enjoy the views of the Himalayan peaks in the morning.
- On a clear day, you can see many peaks including Choukhamba, Kedar, Neelkanth Parvat. Enjoy your breakfast by the lake afterwards leave for Chopta.
- Starting with a gentle trail passing through Rhododendron forest you will reach Chopta by late afternoon. Take your bikes to nearby places and enjoy the beauty of the place.
- You would be staying overnight at the camp near Chopta.
Day 4: Chopta to Chandrashila peak and back | 4,130 m | Trek 8 km/ 4-5 hours
- After an early breakfast, you start the trek first to Tungnath (highest temple in the world devoted to Lord Shiva), rest for some time and again start the trek towards Chandrashila 4,130 meters.
- This climb may be little demanding as you will gain 1000 metres in a few hours, however climbing at a slow and steady pace is the way to go.
- Listen to the instructions from your trekking guide who would be always there to encourage you. Enjoy the breathtaking view of Himalaya from the top.
- On a clear day, you can see many peaks including Nanda Devi, Trisul, Dunagiri, Hathi Parvat, Neelkanth, Choukhamba and Gangotri peaks! Spend some time on top and later descend towards Chopta.
- After lunch relax for some time and then enjoy a gentle downhill cycle ride till Kund.
- Return to Chopta for overnight camping.
Day 5: Mountain Biking from Chopta to Chandrapuri (51 km) and Kirtinagar to Devprayag (30 km) | Downhill
- On day 5, after a nice warm breakfast, you start your return journey to Rishikesh. Ride your bikes along the Himalayan forests and roads.
- Reach Chandrapuri from where you will board Jeep/ Cab till Kirtnagar.
- Resume the cycling fun again from Kirtinagar with river Alaknanda flowing alongside. Reach Shivpuri in the evening and relax.
- Enjoy your evening with a bonfire and some music, share your experience with the team.
- You will be staying overnight at the camp in Shivpuri.
Day 6: Drive from Rishikesh to Marine Drive | 25 km drive
- This will be the last leg for your great Himalayan adventure; enjoy 18 km of white water rafting in the Ganges encountering grade 3 rapids.
- Try cliff jumping and body surfing on the way. Reach NIM beach and drive back to Shivpuri camp.
- Enjoy your lunch. Time to say goodbye to your Himalayan friends.
- Transfer in Mahindra Bolero / Max from Rishikesh - Sari - Rishikesh
- All meals during the trip (5 Breakfasts, 5 Lunches, 5 Dinners)
- Trekking, camping, mountain biking and rafting charges
- Permit charges of camping in high Himalayan meadows
- Service of a guide, porter/pony charges
- All camping equipment including tents Sleeping bags mattress etc
- 1 Night stay in Rishikesh (Shivpuri) in Huts (twin sharing)
- Firefox/ similar mountain bikes with helmet
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Full refund if cancelled before* 7 days
- 50% refund if cancelled before 3 days
- No refund after that
₹ 21730 Per Person
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.