Haridwar and Rishikesh Guided Sightseeing Tour
Take a tour of these twin cities exploring famous tourist attractions along with some of the most ancient and sacred temples in the world.
- Explore the ancient temples and ghats of Haridwar and Rishikesh.
- Witness the Ganga Arti at Parmarth Niketan.
- Service of an experienced and knowledgable guide
Haridwar, situated on the bank of river Holy Ganges is located in the state of Uttarakhand. Being is one of the old ancient cities, Haridwar is also one of the most important religious pilgrimages sites of Hinduism. The place is also famous for its Kumbh Mela which takes place in Haridwar on the banks of the river Ganges, while as Rishikesh which is also known as the Yoga capital of the world is a city at a distance of 20 km from Haridwar. Rishikesh is also famous among the people as the centre of learning Yoga and meditation which is an integral part of not only world religions such as Hinduism and Buddism but also other cultures. This guided sightseeing tour not only lets you visit the most famous tourist attractions but also gives you deep insight into the cultural and religious side of Indian society.
- The driver will pick you from your hotel or residence in Rishikesh at 9:00 AM.
- The guide of the tour will meet you at your hotel's lobby and after a quick introduction, the tour will start.
- After a short drive, you will reach Haridwar where you will take a small rickshaw ride in Upper Bazaar.
- You will then take a car cable ride to reach Mansa Devi temple, offering prayers followed by a visit to one of the most famous ghats Har ki Pauri Ghat.
- Take a halt for Lunch after which you will drive back to Rishikesh through forest view road in Chilla.
- Once you reach Rishikesh you will be visiting the following places:
- Lakshman Jhula: Bridges across the Ganges is one of the landmarks of the city providing visitors with a mesmerising view of the river Ganga.
- Local street market: This local market is one of the best shopping places for religious goods, books, jewellery and precious stones.
- Ram Jhula: It is another famous bridge across the river Ganges which connects Swarg Ashram on the western side of the Ganges bank to Sivananda Ashram on the eastern side of the Ganges.
- Gita Bhawan: It is the large complex building in Swarg Ashram located on the bank of the Ganges consisting of over 1000 rooms, providing accommodation to the devotees who come to take a dip in the Ganges.
- Parmarth Niketan: Founded by Pujya Swami in the year 1942 it is one of the biggest Ashrams located in the city of Rishikesh on the bank of the river Ganges.
- After visiting the Parmarth Niketan you will be seeing Ganga Arti at the same Ashram and later on take walk back to Ram Jhula parking where the tour ends.
- After the completion of your tour, you will be dropped at your hotel or residence in Rishikesh city limits
- All transportation in air-conditioned vehicle.
- Hotel pick up and drop in Rishikesh city limits
- Driver and fuel charges
- Parking charges.
- Service of a knowledgeable guide.
- All entry tickets.
- Cable car ride at Mansa Devi (Economy tickets not VIP)
- Rickshaw ride during the tour.
- 1-litre mineral water bottle per person.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Full refund if cancelled before* 48 hour
- 50% refund if cancelled before 24 hour
- No refund after that
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 1450 Per Person
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.