Wildlife Safari Tour to Pench National Park
Pench National park, nestling in the lower southern reaches of the Satpuda hills is named after Pench river, meandering through the park from north to south. It is located on the southern boundary of Madhya Pradesh, bordering Maharashtra, in the districts of Seoni and Chhindwara. The area of the present tiger reserve has a glorious history. A description of its natural wealth and richness occurs in Ain-i-Akbari. Pench Tiger Reserve and its neighborhood is the original setting of Rudyard Kipling’s most famous work, The Jungle Book.
Pick up from Nagpur at 10:00 am and transfer to Pench national park in a private Vehicle. Reach Resort by 1:00 pm. Lunch and rest after traveling for the whole night.
Evening Go for a Night safari. Back to Resort. Gather for some Group discussion and Tiger documentaries and Camp Fire.
Dinner, Lights off and day ends.
Early Morning Have Breakfast and Leave for our 1st Wildlife Safari. Alternatively we might carry our breakfast on safari only to save on safari time. Post safari back for Lunch. After Lunch Leave for 2nd Wildlife Safari. Evening group discussion about day’s sighting. Dinner. Lights off and day ends.
Early Morning Leave For 3rd Wildlife Safari followed by a Bird Watching & Photography Trail. Check Out luggage. Enjoy the delicious Lunch and post Lunch Leave for Nagpur by Private Vehicle. Reach Nagpur before 6 pm. Leave Back towards Mumbai by Train or flight as per your convenience.
Tour concludes with Happy Memories and lots of Photographs.
1. Tiger is just a part of forest and tiger sighting is matter of luck, so always enjoy the overall forest with other mammals and birds.
- 02 Night & 03 Days: AC Accomodation on triple Sharing basis
- 02 Breakfast,03 Lunch,02 Dinner and Morning & Evening Tea/Coffee
- 03 Jungle Safari in Touria Zone or Khursapar Zone
- 01 Night Safari in Wolf Sanctuary
- Pick Up and Drop from Nagpur Station/Airport by AC Vehicle
- Usage of Swimming Pool and Daily Bonfire after Dinner.
- Transfer from Mumbai to Mumbai
- Meals during journey
- Lens/Camera charges
- Any personal orders, laundry, phone calls.
- Any porter charges, tips and gratitudes
- Anything other than mentioned above
- Difference in cost arising due to mishaps, political unrest, natural calamities or sudden changes in forest fees, permits etc.
Note**Accommodation on twin sharing available on request.(Nominal charges to be paid by participant as applicable)
- Identity proof (must)
- Torch with Extra Batteries (must)
- Hat / Cap, Woolen cap / Balaclava
- Water (at least 3 Ltrs)
- Some ready to eat food. Plum cakes, Biscuits etc.,
- T-shirts, Fleece Sweatshirt
- Leggings from a Track-suit, shorts,
- Extra Pair of Clothes.
- Sunscreen, Cap, Camera, Skarf, Sunglasses etc.
- Medicine those if u require usually (Optional)
- Good trekking shoes,
- A haversack to put in all the things to be carried.
- Please avoid wearing Gold and other ornaments.
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point: