Wildlife Safari Tour to Pench National Park
Pench National park, nestling in the lower southern reaches of the Satpuda hills is named after Pench river, meandering through the park from north to south. It is located on the southern boundary of Madhya Pradesh, bordering Maharashtra, in the districts of Seoni and Chhindwara. The area of the present tiger reserve has a glorious history. A description of its natural wealth and richness occurs in Ain-i-Akbari. Pench Tiger Reserve and its neighborhood is the original setting of Rudyard Kipling’s most famous work, The Jungle Book.
Pick up from Nagpur at 10:00 am and transfer to Pench national park in a private Vehicle. Reach Resort by 1:00 pm. Lunch and rest after traveling for the whole night.
Evening Go for a Night safari. Back to Resort. Gather for some Group discussion and Tiger documentaries and Camp Fire.
Dinner, Lights off and day ends.
Early Morning Have Breakfast and Leave for our 1st Wildlife Safari. Alternatively we might carry our breakfast on safari only to save on safari time. Post safari back for Lunch. After Lunch Leave for 2nd Wildlife Safari. Evening group discussion about day’s sighting. Dinner. Lights off and day ends.
Early Morning Leave For 3rd Wildlife Safari followed by a Bird Watching & Photography Trail. Check Out luggage. Enjoy the delicious Lunch and post Lunch Leave for Nagpur by Private Vehicle. Reach Nagpur before 6 pm. Leave Back towards Mumbai by Train or flight as per your convenience.
Tour concludes with Happy Memories and lots of Photographs.
1. Tiger is just a part of forest and tiger sighting is matter of luck, so always enjoy the overall forest with other mammals and birds.
- 02 Night & 03 Days: AC Accomodation on triple Sharing basis
- 02 Breakfast,03 Lunch,02 Dinner and Morning & Evening Tea/Coffee
- 03 Jungle Safari in Touria Zone or Khursapar Zone
- 01 Night Safari in Wolf Sanctuary
- Pick Up and Drop from Nagpur Station/Airport by AC Vehicle
- Usage of Swimming Pool and Daily Bonfire after Dinner.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- 90% refund if cancellation is made more than 60 days prior to the date of departure date of the event.
- 75% refund if cancellation is made more than 45 days and less than 60 days prior to the departure date of the event.
- 50% refund if cancellation is made more than 30 days and less than 45 days prior to the departure date of the event.
- 25% refund if cancellation is made more than 15 days and less than 30 days prior to the departure date of the event.
- NO refund will be made if cancellation is made within 15 days prior to the departure date of the event.
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.