2-Day Yala National Park Trip from Colombo
On this two day trip to Yala National Park, explore Sri Lanka's top wildlife destination.
Firstly visit the Gem mines in Ratnapura and discover variety of precious gemstones. They have some amazing collections of gemstones put up for display and also sell exquisite jewelleries made out of these gemstones. Next visit the Udawalawe Elephant Transit home which has been providing shelter to baby elephants which are abandoned due to various reasons. They also provide medical care to injured and sick elephants before releasing them back into the wild.
Embark on an afternoon safari into the wild at the Yala National Park and spot wild animals like leopards, elephants and much more. And if you missed out on something on your evening safari you get to cover those places and maybe spot more animals on an early morning safari through the national park before heading back.
- Round-trip private transportation from Colombo, Negombo or surrounding areas
- Hassle free private Safaris at Yala National Park included
- Wildlife Guide provides informative commentary on the animals you see during the two private safaris
- Hotel Pick-up and Drop-off Included
- Includes 3+ Star hotel stay at Tissamaharama
- 6:00am - Trip starts with pick you up from your hotel situated in Colombo or Negombo and drive towards Yala.
- 8:30am - Enroute we stop at Ratnapura Gem Stone Mine
- Next we visit Udawalawe Elephant Transit Home. Orphaned elephants are brought here for rehabilitation, before being released back into the wild.
- 1:30pm - Arrive at Yala and have your lunch
- 2:30pm - You will arrive at Yala National Park where you will be getting in to a customized safari vehicle to start your morning game drive.
- 3pm-6pm - Experience the thrilling adventure of Yala National park with your guide who will share his knowledge of the animals that call this wildlife kingdom home, including roaming elephants and more leopards per area than anywhere else on the planet!
- 6:30pm: You will be taken to your hotel in Tissamaharama where you can relax and have your dinner (Included)
- 5:00am - You will be picked up from your hotel in Yala or Tissamaharama and driven to the National Park
- 6:00am - You will start your game drive at Yala National Park. During this 3 hours game drive you will be able to witness animals like Elephant, Spotted Deer, Sambar, Hanuman Langur, Toque Monkey, Stripe-necked and Ruddy Mongooses, Wild Boar, Golden Jackal, Land and Water Monitor and Marsh Crocodile in addition to the leopard. We provide light refreshments and water bottles during the safari.
- 9:00am - You will be taken back to your hotel
- 11:30am - Checkout from hotel and proceed towards Colombo
- 5pm approx: Reach Colomo or Negombo Hotel. Trip ends.
- Hotel Pick-up and Drop-off
- Transportation by Air-Condition fully insured vehicles (Sedan Car or Van)
- English Speaking Driver Guide
- Gem Mine Entry
- Entry to Udawalawa Elephant Transit
- Entry Fee to Yala National Park
- 2 Wildlife Safari at Yala National Park (One afternoon and One Evening Safari)
- 1 Night Accommodation in 3+ Star Hotel
- Professional Wildlife Guide during Safari
- 1 Breakfast & 1 Dinner
- Bottled Mineral Water
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 7712.1 Per Person