Nuwara Eliya Day Tour from Kandy
Walk across the dense tea plantation and enjoy the pleasant weather at the highlands of Sri Lanka. First stop on this day tour is Ramboda falls, one of the highest waterfall in Sri Lanka and feel the water splashing on your skin. Nuwara Eliya is a hilly region famous for producing tea and highlands are home to some of the largest tea plantations of the country. Nuwara Eliya has many tea estates that are open for public. One of them is the Mackwoods Tea Estate in Labookellie. Wander around the tea estate, visit the tea factory to know more about tea production and try your hands at making tea. Taste the delicious Ceylon tea and enjoy the mesmerizing view of the highlands.
Head to Hakgala Botanical Park to see some beautiful Sri Lankan flowers and plants. Be one with the nature at the Hakgala Botanical Garden. Dip your feet in water and enjoy a relaxing evening at the Lake Gregory. Finally we begin your journey back to Kandy at about 6:30pm.
- Visit Nuwara Eliya, Sri Lanka's most visited tourist destination
- Explore the beautiful town known as Little England for its highland climate and lush green landscape
- Visit Ramboda Waterfalls, Tea Plantation & Factory, Hakgala Botanical Garden and Gregory Lake
- Experience culture and local relaxed life of the colonial era famous hill station
- 7:30am: The tour starts with your hotel pick-up from Kandy
- 9:00am: Arrive at Ramboda Falls in Pussellawa, take a short hike to get closer view of the falls
- 10:00am: Proceed to the Mackwoods Tea Estate at Labookellie to see the tea making process, see the plantation and factory
- 12:00pm: Break for lunch at a local restaurant
- 1:30pm: Drive to Nuwara Eliya and reach Hakgala Botanical Gardens
- 3:00pm: Visit famous Gregory Lake, one of the main attractions of Nuwara Eliya. Relax or take a walk along the lake or in the town. You can do short boat ride (at your own expense) in the lake.
- 6:00pm: begin your drive back to the city of Kandy
- 8:00pm approx: Drop off at hotel in Kandy
- Entrance fees to Ramboda Falls and Gregory Lake
- Service of an English Speaking Chauffeur Guide
- Hotel Pick-up and Drop-off
- Transportation by Air-Condition fully insured vehicles (Sedan Car or Van)
- All Parking and Highway Toll charges where applicable
- 1 Bottled Water per person
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 3126.24 Per Person
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.