Private Guided Tour Of Agra From Delhi
Caress the white marbles of Taj Mahal and the red sandstones of Agra Fort, gaze at Taj from across the Yamuna. A journey through the glory of the Mughal empire with your loved one.
- Spend some quality time in Taj Mahal with your loved ones.
- Take a guided tour of UNESCO World Heritage sites, the Taj Mahal and Agra Fort.
- Also, visit the famous Mini Taj Mahal and enjoy the view of Taj Mahal from the Mehtab garden located across the Yamuna.
- Enjoy the delicious Mughlai cuisine for lunch.
- A chauffeured comfortable ride in an air-conditioned vehicle.
- Enjoy the service of an experienced private local guide and important skip the ques.
The perfect opportunity for you to spend some quality time with your loved ones in a private tour to some of the most sought-after destinations in the world. Starting from Delhi at 8:00 am in the morning, we will reach Taj Mahal by 10:00 am. Later on, you can visit the Agra Fort before having some Mughlai cuisine for lunch. After lunch, we will visit the Mini Taj and the Mehtab garden which is located across Yamuna opposite to Taj Mahal.
8:00 am - Depart from Delhi to Agra
We will pick you up at 8:00 AM from your hotel in Delhi and drive to Agra
11:00 am - Arrive in Agra
We are estimated to reach Agra by 11 am, upon reaching, we will take you to a pre-booked hotel to freshen-up before visiting Taj Mahal. Our guide will meet you there, he will take you on a private guided tour through Taj Mahal.
1:00 pm - Lunch
After spending some time in Taj Mahal, we will take you on a drive through the streets of Agra before stopping for lunch.
2:00 pm - Visit Agra Fort
After lunch, our guide will take you to Agra Fort
3:00 pm - Itimad-Ud-Daulah (Mini Taj)
At 3:00 pm, we will visit the Tomb of Itimad-Ud-Daulah, also known as the Mini Taj Mahal
4:00 pm - Mehtab Bagh
At 4:00 pm, you can visit the souvenir markets to see or buy anything as we wait for the sunset. At the time of sunset, we will take you to Mehtab Garden from where you can see a magnificent view of the Taj Mahal over the river Yamuna.
7:00 pm - Back to Delhi
We start our journey back to Delhi and are expected to reach Delhi by 10:00 pm in the night
10:00 pm - Drop at Your Hotel / Airport / Train station
- Taj Mahal and Agra Fort entrance tickets
- Hotel/airport/residence pick-up and drop from NCR region
- Charges for car, driver, and fuel cost
- All tolls and parking fees
- Sightseeing by car in the destination city
- Service of a knowledgeable tour guide
- Facility for freshening up at a hotel
- Lunch at restaurant
- Full refund if cancelled before* 7 days
- 50% refund if cancelled before 3 days
- No refund after that
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Yes, our visit to Taj Mahal and around will be a guided tour conducted by our experienced and knowledgeable
Yes, airport pick-up and drop is included in the cost
Sedan car for 1- 3 members A 6-seater car for a group of 4-6 members
Pick-up from Delhi, Gurgaon and Noida is available
The guide will meet the guest in Agra and arrange for the tickets. From Delhi, a driver will pick you and drop you back at the end of the tour.
2 travellers found this helpful
English speaking guide is included in the price of the complete tour. If preferred, members can opt for - Spanish, Italian, French, Japanese and Russian speaking guide for the tour at an additional cost of Rs. 2000 per hour. Guest can choose this option while booking.
Guests will be offered newspaper for the road trip and bottled water during the tour
Yes, all the toll and parking charges are included in the tour cost
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 7400 Per Person