Kumbhalgarh & Ranakpur Day Tour from Udaipur
On this day trip from Udaipur, visit Ranakpur and Kumbalgarh. Enjoy services of a personal chauffeur along with an air-conditioned car.
- Get to step back in time with a visit to famous Jain Temples and the magnificent Kumbalgarh fort.
- Private tour of the magnificent attractions of Rajasthan in a comfortable air-conditioned vehicle.
- Company of an experienced chauffeur who will drive you around.
Ranakpur is home to the famous & beautiful 15th Century Jain temple dedicated to Tirthankara Adinatha. Ranakpur has a collection of Jain temples unrivaled in architectural beauty.
Kumbhalgarh famous for its majestic fort, a UNESCO World Heritage Site in the Aravalli Hills has a great wall that’s over 38 km long and is the second longest wall in the world only after the Great Wall of China.
- Your tour will begin with a pick-up from your hotel/residence in Udaipur city limits.
- You will be driven to Ranakpur which is about 90 km from Udaipur, where you will be visiting the Jain temple, explore this excellent piece of top-notch architecture at your own pace.
- Post which you may stop at a restaurant of your choice for lunch.
- Next up you will be driven to Kumbalgarh Fort which is about 50 km from Ranakpur, which is famous for its rock-solid walls which stand tall till date.
- After the completion of your tour, you will be returning back to your Udaipur hotel in the evening.
- All transportation using private air-conditioned sedan or SUV
- Pickup and drop-off in Udaipur hotel/residence
- Driver and fuel charge
- Usage for 300 kilometers
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
We have two options Sedans & bigger SUVs. In Sedans we provide Suzuki Dzire, Toyota Etios mostly, sometimes it could be Nissan Sunny. In SUVs we provide Toyotta Innova, Mahindra Xylo, Suzuki Ertiga. You can request a particular model while booking in 'Special Request' and we try to provide it however you can not pick and choose exact car models. We operate only AC vehicles and hatchbacks are not available.
Yes, all sightseeing tours need to be booked in advance. Tours often sell out so we suggest booking early to guarantee your desired tour day. Bookings are completely online and you can book on Website or Mobile app.
You need to book online from this page. We accept only online bookings. Booking is confirmed instantly through SMS and Email. Driver & Cab details are sent on SMS/Email 3-6 hours before pick-up time.
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 2990 Per Vehicle