Kumbhalgarh & Ranakpur Day Tour from Udaipur
On this day trip from Udaipur, visit Ranakpur and Kumbalgarh. Enjoy services of a personal chauffeur along with an air-conditioned car.
Kumbhalgarh & Ranakpur Day Tour Highlights
- Get to step back in time with a visit to the magnificent Kumbalgarh fort, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Visit the famous 15th century Ranakpur Jain Temple and admire the architectural style of this wonder built with white marble
- Private tour of the top tourist attractions near Udaipur in a comfortable air-conditioned vehicle
- Company of an experienced chauffeur who will drive you around
Connect with us Live, click on the 'Chat' button or WhatsApp Click here
Kumbhalgarh & Ranakpur Day Tour Overview
Ranakpur is home to the famous and beautiful 15th century Jain temple dedicated to Tirthankara Adinath. Ranakpur Jain temple is nothing short of a architectural marvel and unrivaled in architectural beauty not only in Rajasthan but whole of India. This Jain temple constructed out of white marble stone has beautiful pillars and intricate stone carvings on walls and ceilings.
Ranakpur temple is important religious centre for Jainism. Ranakpur temple structure has 3 floors and the amazing sculptures part of the construction show skills of arts men and designer of those times. Temple complex was voted as one of the wonders of the world.
Kumbhalgarh famous for its majestic Kumbhalgarh fort, a UNESCO World Heritage Site in the Aravalli Hills has a great wall that’s over 38 km long and is the second longest wall in the world only after the Great Wall of China.
Kumbhalgarh & Ranakpur Temple Tour Itinerary
- Your tour will begin with a pick-up from your hotel or residence in Udaipur city limits.
- You will be driven to Ranakpur which is about 90 km from Udaipur, where you will be visiting the Jain temple in Ranakpur, explore this excellent piece of top-notch architecture at your own pace.
- Post Ranakpur temple visit you may stop at a restaurant of your choice for lunch.
- Next up you will be driven to Kumbhalgarh Fort which is at a distance of 50 km from Ranakpur and famous for its rock-solid walls which stand tall till date.
- After the completion of your tour, you will be returning back to your Udaipur hotel in the evening.
- All transportation using private air-conditioned sedan or SUV
- Pickup and drop-off in Udaipur hotel/residence
- Driver and fuel charge
- Usage for 300 kilometres
- All highway toll charges
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
We have two options Sedans & bigger SUVs. In Sedans we provide Suzuki Dzire, Toyota Etios mostly, sometimes it could be Nissan Sunny. In SUVs we provide Toyotta Innova, Mahindra Xylo, Suzuki Ertiga. You can request a particular model while booking in 'Special Request' and we try to provide it however you can not pick and choose exact car models. We operate only AC vehicles and hatchbacks are not available.
Yes, all sightseeing tours need to be booked in advance. Tours often sell out so we suggest booking early to guarantee your desired tour day. Bookings are completely online and you can book on Website or Mobile app.
You need to book online from this page. We accept only online bookings. Booking is confirmed instantly through SMS and Email. Driver & Cab details are sent on SMS/Email 3-6 hours before pick-up time.
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 3590 Per Vehicle
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.