Private: Kesariaji Rishabhdeo Temple Day Trip
Shri Rishabh Dev Jain Temple or Kesariyaji Jain temple is situated near the village Dhulev about 70 KMs from Udaipur. This is one of the most popular Jain pilgrimage centers in India.
Kesariyaji Jain temple is dedicated to Lord Rishabh dev, the first Jain Tirthankara. The main idol of the temple belongs to him and is carved in black stone. Sitting in Lotus posture the idol is 1.1 mts. in height.
It is believed that the temple was constructed or renovated in 15th century while the idol itself is much older, 8th or 9th century.
- Pick-up from your hotel in Udaipur
- Drive to Shri Rishabh Dev Kesariyaji Jain temple. In all it is about 1.5 Hrs drive.
- Visit Shri Rishabh Dev Kesariyaji Jain temple.
- Visit Pagliyaji Palace where the footprints of Lord Rishab dev are present and worshipped.
- Drive back to Udaipur, drop at hotel or Airport/Train Station.
- All transportation using private air-conditioned hatchback/sedan or SUV with driver
- Pickup and drop-off in Udaipur/ Udaipur Hotel
- Driver and fuel charges
- Monument entrance fees, to be paid directly at the monuments
- Any Toll and Parking fees (To be paid on actual)
- Personal expenses
- Any meals
- Any travel insurance
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
We have two options Sedans & bigger SUVs. In Sedans we provide Suzuki Dzire, Toyota Etios mostly, sometimes it could be Nissan Sunny. In SUVs we provide Toyotta Innova, Mahindra Xylo, Suzuki Ertiga. You can request a particular model while booking in 'Special Request' and we try to provide it however you can not pick and choose exact car models. We operate only AC vehicles and hatchbacks are not available.
Yes, all sightseeing tours need to be booked in advance. Tours often sell out so we suggest booking early to guarantee your desired tour day. Bookings are completely online and you can book on Website or Mobile app.
You need to book online from this page. We accept only online bookings. Booking is confirmed instantly through SMS and Email. Driver & Cab details are sent on SMS/Email 3-6 hours before pick-up time.