Kumbhalgarh Fort Day Tour from Udaipur
Take a tour of the iconic Mewar fortress which goes by the name of Kumbhalgarh Fort. Enjoy the mesmerizing panoramic views from the top of the fort. Best way to see the beautiful Kumbhalgarh fort is by a day trip from Udaipur.
Kumbhalgarh Fort Day Tour Highlights
- Visiting the 'The Great Wall' of Kumbhalgarh.
- Enjoy a day trip from Udaipur, exploring the Kumbhalgarh Fort, a UNESCO world heritage site
- Majestic views of Aravalli Mountains and valley from ramparts of Kumbhalgarh Fort.
- Explore fort complex and experience the grandeur of structure such as Hanuman Pol, Kumbha Palace, Badal Mahal and more.
- Service of an experienced chauffeur and travel in comfortable private vehicle.
For any specific queries, click on the 'Chat' button or WhatsApp Click here
Kumbhalgarh Fort Day Tour Overview
Kumbhalgarh is popular for the magnificent fort and its great wall which is next only to Great Wall of China in magnitude. Kumbhalgarh is situated at an altitude of over 1180 meters above the sea level, about 100 km from Udaipur and nestled in the Aravali mountain range. Top of the fort offer an unparalleled panoramic view of the Aravalli Mountains.
Built in 15th century on 1100 metres high hilltop by King Maharana Rana Kumbha, it is believed that Kumbhalgarh Fort was the birthplace of legendry warrior Maharana Pratap. It took years if not decades of construction work to build this mighty fort which encompasses an 38 kilometer long wall around the Kumbhalgarh Fort which is only second to the Great wall of China in length.
Kumbhalgarh Fort is one of the few hill forts of Rajasthan to be accorded the UNESCO World Heritage Site status.
Kumbhalgarh fort complex is huge and is actually the second largest fort in India after Chittorgarh fort. Fort has numerous Jain and Hindu temples constructed over the centuries. Fort can be entered through three gates called Hanuman Pol, Ram Pol and Arait Pol. Attractions with-in the fort include Badal Mahal, Kumbha Palace, Neelkanth Mahadeo Temple, beautiful Vedi Templem Jhalia ka Malia Mansion and Ganesha temple.
Kumbhalgarh Wildlife Sanctuary surrounding the fort is another tourist attraction in the area. Horse safari is organized here by park authorities. Many tourists combine the famous Ranakpur Jain Temples on the Kumbhalgarh day tour from Udaipur.
Kumbhalgarh Fort Day Tour Itinerary
- Your tour starts with morning pick up from your hotel/residence in Udaipur city limits.
- We drive toward Kumbhalgarh which is about 85 km from Udaipur.
- On the way you may stop at a restaurant for lunch or refreshments.
- You may explore the majestic Kumbhalgarh fort at your own pace and enjoy the stunning views from it. You can explore the large fort complex at your own pace.
- Post completion of your tour you will be driven back to Udaipur and be dropped at your hotel/residence.
- All transportation using private Air-conditioned Aedan or SUV
- Pickup and drop-off in Udaipur hotel/residence
- 250 km of usage (more than enough)
- Driver and fuel charges
- All toll and parking fees
- Usage of the vehicle as per the itinerary
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
We have two options Sedans & bigger SUVs. In Sedans we provide Suzuki Dzire, Toyota Etios mostly, sometimes it could be Nissan Sunny. In SUVs we provide Toyotta Innova, Mahindra Xylo, Suzuki Ertiga. You can request a particular model while booking in 'Special Request' and we try to provide it however you can not pick and choose exact car models. We operate only AC vehicles and hatchbacks are not available.
Yes, all sightseeing tours need to be booked in advance. Tours often sell out so we suggest booking early to guarantee your desired tour day. Bookings are completely online and you can book on Website or Mobile app.
You need to book online from this page. We accept only online bookings. Booking is confirmed instantly through SMS and Email. Driver & Cab details are sent on SMS/Email 3-6 hours before pick-up time.
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 3290 Per Vehicle
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.