Kumbhalgarh Fort Day Trip
Kumbhalgarh Fort is popular for the magnificent fort and its great wall which is next only to Great Wall of China in magnitude. Kumbhalgarh is situated at an elevation of 1180 meter above the sea level, about 100 km from Udaipur and nestled in the Aravali mountain range. Top if the fort offers an unparalleled panoramic view of the Aravali Mountains.
Your day tour starts with a pick-up from your hotel and you are dropped back by evening.
- Visiting the "The Great Wall" of Kumbhalgarh
- Majestic views of Arvalis from Kumbhalgarh Fort
- Pick-up from your hotel in Udaipur
- Stop at a restaurant for Lunch/Tea
- Drive to Kumbhalgarh Fort, visit Kumbhal fort & its explore walls
- Return back to Udaipur Hotel in evening, drop at Hotel
- All transportation using private air-conditioned sedan or SUV
- Pickup and drop-off in Udaipur/Udaipur hotel
- Driver and fuel charges
- Monument entrance fees, to be paid directly at the monuments
- Any Toll and Parking fees (To be paid on actual)
- Personal expenses
- Any meals
- Any travel insurance
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
We have two options Sedans & bigger SUVs. In Sedans we provide Suzuki Dzire, Toyota Etios mostly, sometimes it could be Nissan Sunny. In SUVs we provide Toyotta Innova, Mahindra Xylo, Suzuki Ertiga. You can request a particular model while booking in 'Special Request' and we try to provide it however you can not pick and choose exact car models. We operate only AC vehicles and hatchbacks are not available.
95 travellers found this helpful
Yes, all sightseeing tours need to be booked in advance. Tours often sell out so we suggest booking early to guarantee your desired tour day. Bookings are completely online and you can book on Website or Mobile app.
92 travellers found this helpful
You need to book online from this page. We accept only online bookings. Booking is confirmed instantly through SMS and Email. Driver & Cab details are sent on SMS/Email 3-6 hours before pick-up time.