2 Day Mysore Sightseeing Tour from Bangalore
Take a tour of Mysore which is called the heritage city & also the cultural capital of Karnataka. Visit the places which shouldn't be missed, while you are on a tour of Mysore.
- Explore Mysore palaces, Brindavan Garden & local markets of the Mysore City
- Visit landmarks including the St. Philomena Church, Srirangapatna
In this 2 Day Sightseeing Tour of Mysore from Bangalore experience the Mysore's heritage and see its most famous attractions at your own pace. See attractions such as Mysore Palace, Brindavan Garden, Tomb of Tipu Sultan at Srirangapatna, St. Philomena’s Cathedral in Mysore and to top it off you can see the whole of Mysore city from Chamundi hills which is a spectacular view. Mysore served as the capital city of Mysore Wadeyars. Mysore is noted for its heritage structures, world famous Dasara festival & many more.
Day 1: Start from Bangalore and visit Srirangapatna and Mysore Palace
- The chauffeur will pick you from your Bangalore hotel or residence as specified.
- You will be driven to Srirangapatna, which is on the way to Mysore also, 3 hours drive from Bangalore.
- You will visit Sriranganatha Swamy temple, which is dedicated to Hindu god Ranganatha. Take a break for breakfast/lunch or just coffee on the way
- Reach Mysore and visit the Mysore Palace, which is the royal symbol of the city.
- In the end, you will be dropped back to the hotel in the Mysore city limits
Day 2: Visit Chamundi Hills, Brindavan Gardens and drive back to Bangalore
- After breakfast, check out from the hotel and the driver would pick you from the hotel to start the tour.
- First, you will visit the St. Philomena’s Church, which is one of the tallest church of Asia.
- You will be driven to Chamundi hills and get the bird's eye view of a lovely Mysore city. There is Chamundeshwari Temple on top the Chamundi hill.
- After lunch, you can take a visit Mysore Zoo (if you wish)
- In the evening you will visit the Brindavan Gardens, It lies adjoining the Krishnarajasagara Dam which is built across the river Kaveri.
- At last you start our drive back to Bangalore, where the trip ends with a drop at a hotel or given address.
- This is not a guided tour, the driver will not be the guide for the tour.
- This is an outstation tour hence the vehicle can not be used for the local city tour.
- Pick up and drop off from your Bangalore Hotel or Residence
- All transportation using Private Air-conditioned Sedan car or SUV
- Driver and fuel charges
- Pick-up on Day 1 from Bangalore & drop by 10.00 PM on Day 2 in Bangalore
- 600 KMs of maximum distance coverage (Extra kilometre charges will be applicable after the limit, please refer Important Information Section for details)
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
No these are purely sightseeing tours and we do not do provide stay/accommodation or do Hotel bookings on for you as part of these tours. For Multi-day sightseeing tours you need to book your hotels yourself.
We have two options Sedans & bigger SUVs. In Sedans we provide Suzuki Dzire, Toyota Etios mostly, sometimes it could be Nissan Sunny. In SUVs we provide Toyotta Innova, Mahindra Xylo, Suzuki Ertiga. You can request a particular model while booking in 'Special Request' and we try to provide it however you can not pick and choose exact car models. We operate only AC vehicles and hatchbacks are not available.
Yes, all sightseeing tours need to be booked in advance. Tours often sell out so we suggest booking early to guarantee your desired tour day. Bookings are completely online and you can book on Website or Mobile app.
You need to book online from this page. We accept only online bookings. Booking is confirmed instantly through SMS and Email. Driver & Cab details are sent on SMS/Email 3-6 hours before pick-up time.
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 8280 Per Vehicle
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.