2 Day Mysore Sightseeing Tour from Bangalore
In this 2 Day Sightseeing Tour of Mysore from Bangalore experince the Mysore's heritage and see its most famous attractions at your own pace. See attractions such as Mysore Palace, Brindavan Garden, Tomb of Tipu Sultan at Srirangapatna, St. Philomena’s Cathedral in Mysore and to top it off you can see the whole of Mysore city from Chamundi hills which is a spectacular view.
- Explore Mysore palaces, Brindavan Garden & local markets of the Myore City
- Visit landmarks including the St. Philomena Church, Srirangapatna
This is only a suggestive itinerary, you can modify/add/skip attractions as you wish.
- Morning, your chauffeur will pick you up from your Bangalore hotel.
- Visit Srirangapatna on way to Mysore.
- Take a break for breakfast/lunch or just coffee on the way
- Visit the Mysore Palace in the heart of Mysore
- Drop-off at you Hotel
- After breakfast, drive picks you up.
- First we visit the St. Philomena’s Church.
- We drive to Chamundi hills and get the bird's eye view of a lovely Mysore city. There is Chamundeshwari Temple on top the Chamundi hill.
- After lunch we visit Mysore Zoo (if you wish)
- In the evening we visit the Brindavan Gardens
- At last we start our drive back to Bangalore, where trip ends with drop at hotel or given address.
- Pick up & drop off from your Bangalore Hotel or Residence
- All transportation using air-conditioned Sedan car or SUV with driver
- Driver and fuel charges
- Pick-up on Day 1 from Bangalore & drop by 10.00 PM on Day 2 in Bangalore
- 500 KMs of maximum distance coverage (much more than sufficient)
- Any Accommodation/Hotel Stay
- Monument entrance fees or tickets
- Any Toll and Parking fees (To be paid on actual)
- Personal expenses
- Any meals
- Night charges applicable after 10pm: Rs. 250 for sedan/hatchback and Rs. 300 for SUV
- Pick-up only for Bangalore City limits only
- Not available for pick-up from Bangalore Airport
- Rs. 10/13 per KM extra charge over 500 Kms if crossed as per vehicle type.
- This is not a Guided Tour
- Cancellation is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given.
- If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
We have two options Sedans & bigger SUVs. In Sedans we provide Suzuki Dzire, Toyota Etios mostly, sometimes it could be Nissan Sunny. In SUVs we provide Toyotta Innova, Mahindra Xylo, Suzuki Ertiga. You can request a particular model while booking in 'Special Request' and we try to provide it however you can not pick and choose exact car models. We operate only AC vehicles and hatchbacks are not available.
95 travellers found this helpful
Yes, all sightseeing tours need to be booked in advance. Tours often sell out so we suggest booking early to guarantee your desired tour day. Bookings are completely online and you can book on Website or Mobile app.
92 travellers found this helpful
No these are purely sightseeing tours and we do not do provide stay/accommodation or do Hotel bookings on for you as part of these tours. For Multi-day sightseeing tours you need to book your hotels yourself.
61 travellers found this helpful
You need to book online from this page. We accept only online bookings. Booking is confirmed instantly through SMS and Email. Driver & Cab details are sent on SMS/Email 3-6 hours before pick-up time.
12 travellers found this helpful
₹ 6475 Per Vehicle