Jaipur Royal Food Walk
Taste the rich food culture of Jaipur, preserved in the form of small food joints by some thoughtful people for generations.
- Traditional style Rajasthani food to feast your taste buds.
- You will taste more than 6 mouthwatering and authentic delicacies of royal Jaipur on this food tour.
- Get tips on the preparation of dishes if you wish to try cooking it at home.
- Learn the yogic science of 'food body' which is the backbone of mingling so many natural herbs and spices in the Indian cuisine.
Listen to heartwarming stories about the city and its food culture, get tips on the preparation of dishes (if you are a culinary enthusiast) and learn the yogic science of 'food body' which is the backbone of mingling so many natural herbs and spices in the Indian cuisine. We have designed this amazing experience for you with an intention to take you to these places for food tasting so that you can also cherish this food, feast your taste buds and have a fabulous and lasting impression. You will taste more than 6 mouthwatering and authentic delicacies of royal Jaipur on this food tour, if you are a food lover and enjoy experiencing a different kind of foods, then you should not miss this walking tour because trust us, you will surely regret it later.
Be prepared to fill your mouth with mouth-watering delights and please bring an appetite, even though it is food tasting it is highly fulfilling for the stomach. Having awesome and sweet memories at the end of this fun, enjoyable and unique experience for you to remember for life and share with your family and friends.
Note: We do quality assurance before adding a place on our food walk, so you can relax and enjoy the food without any worry.
- Meet your host and guide for the tour at the reporting time (noon 12 or evening 6 pm) at Golcha Cinema, Jaipur.
- After a small introduction session with the guide, we start the tour.
- In 2-hour of the walking tour, we will explore small food joints by some thoughtful people for generations.
- Witness the preparation of most celebrated sweets.
- Sip up a masala chai with a mesmerising view.
- We will end the tour with a delicious dessert at Wind View Cafe, Jaipur.
- Service of a knowledgeable host.
- 6 food items during the tour.
- One beverage for each participant.
- Great conversations with stories that you can't find on the internet.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments