Jaipur Old City Walking Tour
Experience authentic Jaipur on this amazing walking tour, of the old town with our fun and entertaining storytellers specially trained for the tour.
- We will explore and experience some of the most important places of this beautiful city.
- Walk by some hidden yet prominent lanes and places that are historically important for Jaipur.
- Truly enrich your experience of visiting the city.
This walking tour will give you a great induction of the city, you will listen to wonderful stories about the city, its history and people, you will learn about its vibrant culture, fun facts and must do things in the city. Follow a unique style of ‘infotainment’ to ensure that you enjoy the tour and don't get bored, irrespective of whether you love history or not, this walking tour will be a unique, fun and memorable experience for you.
- Meet your host and guide for the tour at the reporting time (morning 9 am or evening 5 pm) at Hawa Mahal ticket counter, Jaipur.
- After a small introduction session with the guide, we start the tour.
- In 2-hour of the walking tour, we will explore some hidden yet prominent lanes and places like Hawa Mahal, Sawai Man Singh Town Hall, Jantar Mantar.
- You will pass through old market, museum, heritage buildings & proceed to Old Shiva temple.
- Finally, we will end the tour at Madan Gopal Ji Temple, Jaipur.
- Service of a knowledgeable host.
- Great local tips and recommendations.
- One hot beverage for each participant.
- Great conversations with stories that you can't find on the internet.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments