Mehrauli Archaeological Park Guided Walk
A 2-hour guided walking tour through the Mehrauli Archaeological Park which is rich in history and tranquillity.
- Visit the haunted Jamali-Kamali Mosque and understand the legend associated with it.
- Explore the churches inside the Mehrauli Archaeological Park and the tombs of several dynasties.
- Take a tour of the Qutub Minar, the Qutub Minar complex, the iron pillar and more.
- Company of a local knowledgeable guide.
Mehrauli Archaeological Park is a space rich both in history and tranquillity. Explore one of India's largest and oldest archaeological sites on this walking tour designed in a special way letting you see all of the important excavated remains tracing them through history and taking you to the times of Khalji, Tughlaq and Lodhi dynasties moving on to the reign of the Mughals and British colonisation. Ready your cameras to capture the hues of the Ancient Delhi and enjoy an unmatched heritage experience with awesome stories to understand a city's existence, culture and lifestyle.
- You will be meeting your host/guide of the day at the Qutab Minar Metro Station Exit Gate, Delhi at your preferred time slot which can either be 8 AM or 4 PM.
- After a short meet and greet, you will begin your walk along with the guide.
- You will be visiting the haunted Jamali-Kamali Mosque, the tomb of the English Nobleman and Metcalfe house.
- Next up visit the tombs of various dynasties like Khalji, Tughlaq and Lodhi and the old churches, parks inside the Mehrauli Archaeological Park.
- The next stop of the day would be the Qutub Minar, Qutub Minar Complex and the Iron Pillar.
- The iron pillar of Delhi, India is a 7 meter (22 feet) high pillar in the Qutb complex which is notable for the composition of the metals used in its construction.
- Admire the Indo-Persian style followed by Dargah of Bakhtiyar Kaki, and then finally, Rajon ki Baoli.
- Your tour will come to an end at the Mehrauli Archaeological Park.
- Service of a knowledgeable guide.
- Guided tour as per the itinerary.
- Local tips and recommendations
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 1450 Per Person
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.