Skydive near Delhi
Freefall near Delhi at 190 kilometers per hour during a breathtaking tandem skydive. Let go and let the wind flow through your hair as you plunge!
Tandem jumps, are the easiest and safest way to skydive for the first timers. It allows you to experience the thrill of your first skydive safely strapped and securely harnessed to the skydiving instructor. The free-fall lasts 20 to 30 seconds and then the parachute opens. In another 4-8 mins, you're back on the ground.
- Jump from 10,000 feet at 190 kilometers an hour on a tandem skydive near Delhi
- Enjoy stunning views as you freefall with your tandem guide
- Relax after the parachute opens, and take in beautiful birds eye views of Indian countryside
- Full safety training, instruction and state-of-the-art equipment provided
- A mug and a certificate confirming your successfull jump
Just two hours away from New Delhi via the Yamuna Expressway, the most experienced skydivers from around the world are here to give you the best skydiving experience.
A basic medical fitness certificate is mandatory for all jumpers. This certificate can be taken from any general physician.
Our Jumpship is a Cessna modified for Skydiving operations. We abide by the international standards laid down by United States Parachute Association (USPA). Our aircrafts are certified by the Director General of Civil Aviation (DGCA).
- Tandem skydive near Delhi
- 30-40 min scenic plane flight
- All necessary skydiving equipment
- Professional guide provide safety instructions
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- The maximum weight for a tandem jumper should not exceed 90 kg, subject to assessment and approval from the Safety Officer
- Flights and jumps are executed depending on weather and air traffic
- Participants that wear contact lens or glasses need not worry as the goggles fit over the glasses
- Participants are expected to arrive at least 30 mins in advance of their scheduled booking
- Weather assessments are made on the day of your jump. Please do not make your own assessment, please arrive for your check-in time. Failure to show may result in cancellation of your booking/voucher.
- Skydiving is a half-day activity. Please arrive with no time constraints, and be prepared to be at the drop zone for at least 4 hours.
Please wear comfortable clothing that doesn't restrict movement. Avoid jackets or sweatshirts with hoods and any shoes with hooks. Sneakers and sports shoes are advisable. We advise you to stay away from skirts, low cut tops, heels, sandals or boots.
- Full refund if cancelled before* 7 days
- 50% refund if cancelled before 3 days
- No refund after that
Similar Exciting Activities
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.