Scuba Diving near Chidyatapu Island, Port Blair
Experience the underwater marine life with scuba diving which is one of the best watersports that one should not miss in Chidiyatapu
- Experience the best scuba diving near Port Blair
- Swimming skills are not required
- Explore and enjoy the underwater sea life at Chidiyatapu.
There is no better dive site near Port Blair then Chidyatapu which makes this a must-do activity for anyone visiting the islands. This dive is suited for experienced as well as any beginner who wants to get a feel of diving and explore the underwater world. Scuba Diving near Chidyatapu Island is a half day activity with pick-up/drop from Port Blair where our crew will give a few basic skills to do a guided tour underwater (not more than 12 meters deep) in a 1:1 ratio between the diver and the trainer. We also take underwater pictures and include lunch in the package in a pre-fixed menu. The lunch will be served under our crews' service at a resort at Chidyatapu.
- The driver will pick up the guests from Port Blair according to the time slot chosen.
- We will drive from Port Blair to Chidiyatapu, which is about 30 minutes drive.
- There will be a guide to assist us in scuba diving, we will have a training session
- The instructor will teach us how to breathe underwater and movements underwater.
- Gear up and go for scuba diving at Chidiyatapu for about 30 minutes and enjoy the marine life beneath the sea.
- After diving, we will have lunch and start the journey back to Port Blair.
- The guests are dropped back to the hotel at Port Blair
- Scuba equipment
- Diving instructor
- Dive lessons
- 30 minutes dive
- Pick-up and drop from Port Blair hotel
- Medical kit
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
No it is not dangerous. Scuba diving is a safe and fun activity to be enjoyed with family & friends. Just follow the instruction & safety guidelines.
68 travellers found this helpful
If you can not remove your glasses and dive then the best option is to wear soft contact lenses and dive.
43 travellers found this helpful
Beginning scuba divers stay shallower than 18 meters/60 feet and because of the bright colors and warm water, the most popular diving stays above 12 meters/40 feet. Certified divers get to experience depth ranges from 12 to 18 meters.
66 travellers found this helpful
Yes advance online booking is mandatory. On most days especially on weekends, we get fully booked well in advance.
56 travellers found this helpful
No, it is not as our trained personnel have the expertise to cater to beginners as well as experienced divers.