Jodhpur Food Tour
Rajasthan has its own food culture & each city of Rajasthan has a different variety of foods. Come and join this walking tour to taste the finger licking snacks of Jodhpur.
- Taste the delicacy of Jodhpur
- Understand the food culture of Jodhpur
Jodhpur is a dream destination for foodies and from centuries it is known for its rich and yummy food culture, we are fortunate today that this rich food culture is preserved in the form of small food joints by some thoughtful people for generations. We have designed this amazing experience for you with an intention to take you to these places for food tasting so that you can also cherish this food, feast your taste buds and have a fabulous and lasting impression. You will taste more than 6 mouthwatering and authentic delicacies of local Jodhpur food on this food tour, if you are a food lover and enjoy experiencing a different kind of foods, then you should not miss this walking tour because trust us, you will surely regret it later.
- The guests are required to report at Ghanta Ghar on Nai Sarak, Ghantaghar Market, Jodhpur by 12:00 pm or 6:00 pm (as selected while booking).
- The host cum guide for the tour will meet you here and after a quick introduction, the tour will start.
- Stroll the lanes with the oldest food shop in the city, taste and history variety of royal snacks that still will mesmerize you.
- We will taste the different street food, samosa, kachori and few other mouthwatering dishes.
- Witness the preparation of the most celebrated sweets in the princely state.
- Sip on a cup of masala chai tea in a clay pot with unmatched views of Jodhpur.
- Jodhpur is popular for its tradition of "Mukhwas" (mouth freshener), traditionally had after food and helps in digestion. We will taste different types of mouth freshener.
- The 2-hour tour will end at Nai Sarak Chiuraha near Ghantaghar market.
Note: The ground team does a quality assurance before adding a place on the food walk. The quality and safety of the tour is assured by the team.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Tour involves a moderate amount of walking.
- All guests are requested to wear comfortable walking shoes, sunglasses/sunscreen, umbrella, hats or scarf and camera if interested in photography.
- Kids below 5 years of age (accompanied by an adult) are allowed to join for free.
- Children of 5 to below 12 years of age will be charged at child pricing i.e. 50% of adult price.
- Any member of 12 years or above will be charged at adult pricing.
- All members must carry a valid photo ID for the tour.
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
- Ghanta Ghar on Nai Sarak, Ghantaghar Market, Jodhpur.
- The local contact person details and phone number will be shared in the booking voucher, send to the guest via email.
₹ 1550 Per Person
Similar Exciting Activities
Also viewed by other travellers
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.