Coorg full day sightseeing tour
Relish the sightseeing tour of Coorg also known as "Kashmir of South". Popularly known for its coffee estates and wide variety of flora and fauna. This is one of the must-visit places in Karnataka.
- Enjoy the sightseeing tour
- Visit refreshing Abbey Falls
- Witness the heritage of Madikeri Fort
Coorg also known as Scotland of India is famous for its coffee plantations. Being a part of the Western Ghats, Coorg is rich in flora and fauna. Madikeri is the heartland of Coorg region and was the seat of the ruling dynasty. Misty hills, lush forest, tea and coffee plantation, orange groves, undulating streets and breathtaking views have made Coorg an unforgettable holiday destination.
- Pick up from the hotel.
- Visit the places mentioned below
- Drop to hotel
Abbey Falls: Nestled near Madikeri, Abbey Falls stands surrounded by a blanket of greenery. It is also known as Abbi Falls. To reach the waterfall, you will have to drive up to its entrance and then cover a short distance on foot. Abbey Falls is an amazing tourist spot. The view of Abbey Falls from the hanging bridge is spellbinding
Raja Seat: The Raja’s Seat in Madikeri town, the spot from where kings of yore watched sunsets with their consorts, could be considered as one of the most scenic spots in south India. The spot offers a breathtaking view of towering hills, green valleys, studded with paddy fields.
Omkareshwara temple: The Omkareshwara Temple is an ancient shrine dedicated to Lord Shiva. The specialty of the temple is that its construction reflects a mix of Gothic and Islamic styles. It is a popular religious destination of Coorg. The temple draws a large number of tourists and devotees regularly.
Raja’s tomb and fort: The Raja's Tomb at Gaddige is a great place to learn about the history of Kodavas. The site contains three tombs that bear scars of an eventful past and still stand tall sharing the story of Kings of Coorg. The fort is atop an elevated ground, crowning Madikeri with its imposing structure. The original mud fort was rebuilt in stone by Tipu Sultan. Two life-size elephants made of mortar, catch the eye of the visitor on entering the Fort.
- All transportation using private air-conditioned sedan car or SUV with driver
- Driver and fuel charges
- 8 Hour and 80 Kms of usage (can be exceeded with extra charges)
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
₹ 1750 Per Vehicle