Coorg Sightseeing Day Tour
Relish the sightseeing tour of Coorg also known as "Kashmir of South". Popularly known for its coffee estates and wide variety of flora and fauna. This is one of the must-visit places in Karnataka.
- Enjoy the sightseeing tour of the popular destination of Karnataka, Coorg
- Visit refreshing Abbey Falls
- Witness the Raja seat which provides a scenic view.
Coorg also is known as Scotland of India is famous for its coffee plantations. Being a part of the Western Ghats, Coorg is rich in flora and fauna. Madikeri is the heartland of Coorg region and was the seat of the ruling dynasty. Misty hills, lush forest, tea and coffee plantation, orange groves, undulating streets and breathtaking views have made Coorg an unforgettable holiday destination.
- You are requested to report at Madikeri bus stand at your selected time and meet the driver.
- After a short meet and greet, start the tour by visiting the following places;
- Abbey Falls: Nestled near Madikeri, Abbey Falls stands surrounded by a blanket of greenery. It is also known as Abbi Falls. To reach the waterfall, you will have to drive up to its entrance and then cover a short distance on foot. Abbey Falls is an amazing tourist spot. The view of Abbey Falls from the hanging bridge is spellbinding
- Raja Seat: The Raja’s Seat in Madikeri town, the spot from where kings of yore watched sunsets with their consorts, could be considered as one of the most scenic spots in south India. The spot offers a breathtaking view of towering hills, green valleys, studded with paddy fields.
- Omkareshwara temple: The Omkareshwara Temple is an ancient shrine dedicated to Lord Shiva. The specialty of the temple is that its construction reflects a mix of Gothic and Islamic styles. It is a popular religious destination of Coorg. The temple draws a large number of tourists and devotees regularly.
- Raja’s tomb and fort: The Raja's Tomb at Gaddige is a great place to learn about the history of Kodavas. The site contains three tombs that bear scars of an eventful past and still stand tall sharing the story of Kings of Coorg. The fort is atop an elevated ground, crowning Madikeri with its imposing structure. The original mud fort was rebuilt in stone by Tipu Sultan. Two life-size elephants made of mortar, catch the eye of the visitor on entering the Fort.
- At the end, you will be dropped at the Madikeri bus stand to end the tour.
- All transportation using private air-conditioned sedan car or SUV with driver
- Driver and fuel charges
- Tour as per the itinerary
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 2020 Per Vehicle
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.