Trek to Vashisth Hot Springs & Jogini Water Falls
Jogini waterfall and Vashisht temple to experience the essence of the nature, so be a part of our hiking trip. The mostr pleasing beauty of Jogini water falls will refresh your mind and your spirit. Capture the magical view of snow covered mountains, greenery and the heavenly nature, and feel the freshness of your soul. Listen to the chirping of birds and the music of winds through this hiking trip.
- Trek to Jogini waterfall and Vashisht Hotsprings
Day 1: Reporting at Vashisth Temple, Manali at 10:00 AM. Trek to Jogini Water Falls
Trek starts from Old Manali. Once you reach the waterfall, it will win you over by its raw beauty. After this, we'll trek to the beautiful Vashisht temple which is famous for providing natural hot spring water throughout the year. Experience the trek through the apple orchards and meet the local people, to learn about the local life style, cultures and traditions.
Meals: Pack Lunch & Dinner/Overnight Stay at Vashisth/ Manali
Day 2: Check out after the Breakfast from Vashsith/Manali.
You got an option to explore Solang Valley, Vashisth Hot Springs, Jogini Falls – One of the highest waterfall in Himachal, Hadimba Temple, Manu Temple, Mall Road, Kasol, Manikaran and Much more. You may get indulge yourself into the adventures like, paragliding, white water rafting, trout fishing, river crossing, rock climbing, rappelling, bike ride or others. Our team at the base camp may advise and will assist you throughout the day to explore these places. The Volvo starts for the journey from Manali after 04:00 PM so you can plan to explore as you wish to.
- Packed Lunch, Dinner & Breakfast. Veg meals will be served at the camp.
- Lunch is packed box. Dinner has Chapati, Dal, Rice, Veg Curry, Salad
- Breakfast is freshly made parathas.
- Wash and Change Facility at the Base Camp at Old Manali.
- Services of Trek Guide, cook and helpers
- Porters or mules for carrying common luggage
- Dome/Alpine Tents, Sleeping Bags, Sleeping Mats
- Facility to keep you extra luggage at the Reporting Base Camp
- Forest Entry/Permissions/Permits and Camping Charges, if any
- Experienced & Professional Guides, First Aid and Certification on Completion.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Manali is well connected with Delhi and Chandigarh. Best way to reach Kullu or Manali is via overnight bus from Delhi/Chandigarh. You can take semi-sleeper Volvo AC buses or normal sleeper buses. The bus journey take 11-13 hours to reach Kullu and a further 1 hour to reach Manali. Tickets should be booked online. We suggest you choose government run buses such as HPTDC and HRTC as they are seldom late and run as per schedule.
2 travellers found this helpful
An expert qualified Trek leader is assigned to lead every trek. Along with support staff, guides, cooks and porters accompany you during the trek. Post booking all details including trip coordinator details are shared on booking voucher on email and app.
3 travellers found this helpful
You would need to withdraw any money you need before the start of the trek. ATM facilities are available throughout Kullu and Manali. But you will not find any ATM beyond these places.
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.