Experience Paragliding At Kamshet
Paragliding is the easiest and simple way of free-flying. A two-seater joyride with an experienced pilot.
- Company of a well-experienced pilot who will be flying you around.
- Up to 10 minutes of free flying.
- Internationally certified pilots.
- Certified by APPI - Association Of Professional Pilots & Instructors, Switzerland.
Paragliding is an adventure sport of flying paragliders: lightweight, free-flying, foot-launched glider aircraft with no primary rigid structure. The pilot sits in a harness suspended below the fabric wing. As with all aircraft, launching and landing are done into the wind. The wing is placed into an airstream, either by running or being pulled or an existing wind. Even though the engines are not used in paragliding, the flights can easily last up to a few kilometers and for several hours.
- Upon your arrival in the activity location, you will be given all the instructions and briefed about the entire flight.
- You will be sitting with the pilot on a separate and comfortable seat.
- It is the most fun and easiest way to experience the exhilaration of a free-flight.
- You will be getting to fly for around 8-10 minutes depending on weather conditions.
- Let the pilot worry about all the technicalities while you enjoy the ride and revel over the incredible experience, as you settle for nothing less than a bird's eye view of beautiful hills and long and far stretched green fields.
- All equipment
- Service of the guides/instructors
- All safety gears
- Weekday Flying (Monday to Friday)
- Weekend Flying (Saturday, Sunday & Public holidays)
- Classes including theory, training and certification
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 2950 Per Person