2 Day Mumbai Sightseeing Tour
In this two day Mumbai sightseeing tour experience see Mumbai at your own pace and see its most famous attractions such as Gateway of India, Leopold Cafe, Nariman Point, Marine Drive, Chowpathy Beach, Jehangir Art Gallery, and other must-visit places.
- Comprehensive 2 Day tour of Mumbai city, get a more personal experience of the busy Indian city.
- See the Gateway of India, overlooking the harbor and choose to visit Elephanta caves if you wish.
- Service of a well-experienced chauffeur.
Mumbai, the city which never sleeps, the wall street of India. This city is filled with people from all over the world making it one of the must-see spots in India. It’s very difficult to believe that this highly populous city of today was once just the array of islands but it all changed when Portuguese ceased control in the 16th century. Mumbai grew up to be the financial capital of India. For some, it is the city of big dreams but for many its the best chance they will ever get for a better living. After all, it's the home of Bollywood and everyone from Slum dogs to Millionaires are crazy for the same.
- Your tour begins with a pick up from your hotel/residence in Mumbai city limits at your specified time slot.
- On the first day, you may choose from the following suggested places or add a few of your own:
- Chhatrapati Shivaji Victoria Terminus
- Gateway of India
- Elephanta Caves (Optional)
- Leopold Cafe
- Nariman Point
- Marine Drive
- Mani Bhavan or Prince of Wales Museum
- Haji Ali Dargah
- Post completion of the day's tour you will be dropped back at your hotel/residence in Mumbai city limits.
- On the second day again the tour begins with a pick up from your hotel/residence at your specified time.
- You may choose from the following or add a few of your own on the second day as well:
- Film City or Siddhivinayak Temple (choose one)
- Bandra-Worli Sea Link
- Juhu Beach
- Mahalakshmi Temple
- Band Stand, Bandra
- After the completion of your tour, you will be dropped at your hotel/residence in Mumbai city limits.
- Residence or Hotel pickup and drop-off from Mumbai City
- All transportation using air-conditioned sedan car or SUV with driver
- Driver and fuel charges
- 8 hours & 80 Kilometers of daily usage (can be extended with extra charges)
- Monument entrance fees or Tickets, to be paid directly at the attraction
- Any Toll and Parking fees (To be paid on actual)
- Personal expenses
- Any meals
- Sedan provided are Toyota Etios/similar
- SUV provided are Toyota Innova/similar
- Pick up & drop off has to be the same location
- Pick up & drop off location can be different but extra charges will apply as per distance from pick-up location. To be paid to the driver directly
- Daily limit of 8 Hour/80 km limit can be exceeded and paid extra directly to the driver at the rate of
- 100/Hr. and 10/km for Hatchback/Sedan
- 100/Hr. and 14/km for Innova(SUV)
- Pick-up only for Mumbai Metropolitan City limits only. Extra charges for Thane/Navi Mumbai areas, choose while booking
- This is not a guided tour
Select from the list of add-ons to customize this activity
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
No these are purely sightseeing tours and we do not do provide stay/accommodation or do Hotel bookings on for you as part of these tours. For Multi-day sightseeing tours you need to book your hotels yourself.
We have two options Sedans & bigger SUVs. In Sedans we provide Suzuki Dzire, Toyota Etios mostly, sometimes it could be Nissan Sunny. In SUVs we provide Toyotta Innova, Mahindra Xylo, Suzuki Ertiga. You can request a particular model while booking in 'Special Request' and we try to provide it however you can not pick and choose exact car models. We operate only AC vehicles and hatchbacks are not available.
Yes, all sightseeing tours need to be booked in advance. Tours often sell out so we suggest booking early to guarantee your desired tour day. Bookings are completely online and you can book on Website or Mobile app.
You need to book online from this page. We accept only online bookings. Booking is confirmed instantly through SMS and Email. Driver & Cab details are sent on SMS/Email 3-6 hours before pick-up time.
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point:
Hotel/Residence in Mumbai city limits
₹ 3850 Per Vehicle