Mumbai Sightseeing 2 Day Tour
Thinking for a tour to Mumbai with friends? Or, searching for a 2 day trip to Mumbai with family? Here is your answer. In this two day Mumbai sightseeing tour, experience Mumbai at your own pace and see it's famous attractions. For two days avail 8 hours and 80 kilometres of usage of a private car.
• Comprehensive 2 Day tour of Mumbai city, get a more personal experience of the busy Indian city and enjoy the offbeat experiences near Mumbai.
• Explore the famous beaches, magnificent architecture, and historic monuments of Mumbai with extreme comfort.
• A perfect introduction for first-time visitors.
• Experience the fun activities of Mumbai's famous spots.
• Have the total freedom to choose what to visit. See the Gateway of India, overlooking the Harbour and choose to visit Elephanta caves if you wish.
• Have a hassle-free journey. You will be dropped at your residence/hotel/transport station after completing the trip.
• Service of a well-experienced chauffeur will make your journey memorable.
Mumbai, the city that never sleeps, the wall street of India. This city is filled with people from all over the world making it one of the must-see spots in India. It’s very difficult to believe that this highly populous city of today was once just the array of islands but it all changed when Portuguese seized control in the 16th century. Mumbai grew up to be the financial capital of India. For some, it is the city of big dreams but for many it's the best chance they will ever get for a better living. After all, it's the home of Bollywood and everyone from Slum dogs to Millionaires are crazy for the same.
- Your tour begins with a pick up from your hotel/residence in Mumbai city limits at your specified time slot.
- On the first day, you may choose from the following suggested places or add a few of your own:
- Chhatrapati Shivaji Victoria Terminus
- Gateway of India
- Elephanta Caves (Optional)
- Leopold Cafe
- Nariman Point
- Marine Drive
- Mani Bhavan or Prince of Wales Museum
- Haji Ali Dargah
- Post completion of the day's tour you will be dropped back at your hotel/residence in Mumbai city limits.
- On the second day again the tour begins with a pick up from your hotel/residence at your specified time.
- You may choose from the following or add a few of your own on the second day as well:
- Film City or Siddhivinayak Temple (choose one)
- Bandra-Worli Sea Link
- Juhu Beach
- Mahalakshmi Temple
- Band Stand, Bandra
- After the completion of your tour, you will be dropped at your hotel/residence in Mumbai city limits.
- Hotel pickup and drop (within city limits).
- Airport pick-up or drop (please select the add-on while booking).
- Charges for the private air-conditioned cab.
- The driver and fuel charges.
- Usage of the vehicle for 8 hours and 80 kilometres daily (can be extended with extra charges).
- Complimentary water botlles and newspapers.
- Any tolls and parking charges (to be paid on actual).
- Monument entrance charges.
- Any meal or beverage.
- Anything else not specified in the inclusions above.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- The guests may choose to skip or add a new place to the itinerary
- Pick up and drop location needs to be the same.
- Sedans (4-seater) models provided are Suzuki Dzire, Toyota Etios or similar
- SUV (6-seater) models provided are Toyota Innova, Mahindra Xylo, Suzuki Ertiga or similar
- Night charge of Rs. 300 is applicable if the cab service is used between 10:00 pm to 6:00 am
- The tour has a daily limit of 8 hours and 80 kilometers
- After 8 hours and 80 kilometers, additional per hour charges are applicable (to be paid directly to the driver)
- For Sedan (4-seater) Rs 100 per hour (additional hour charge) and Rs. 12 per km (additional kilometer charge)
- For SUV (6-seater) Rs. 150 per hour (additional hour charge) Rs. 15 per km (additional kilometer charge)
- This is not a guided tour
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
No these are purely sightseeing tours and we do not do provide stay/accommodation or do Hotel bookings on for you as part of these tours. For Multi-day sightseeing tours you need to book your hotels yourself.
We have two options Sedans & bigger SUVs. In Sedans we provide Suzuki Dzire, Toyota Etios mostly, sometimes it could be Nissan Sunny. In SUVs we provide Toyotta Innova, Mahindra Xylo, Suzuki Ertiga. You can request a particular model while booking in 'Special Request' and we try to provide it however you can not pick and choose exact car models. We operate only AC vehicles and hatchbacks are not available.
Yes, all sightseeing tours need to be booked in advance. Tours often sell out so we suggest booking early to guarantee your desired tour day. Bookings are completely online and you can book on Website or Mobile app.
You need to book online from this page. We accept only online bookings. Booking is confirmed instantly through SMS and Email. Driver & Cab details are sent on SMS/Email 3-6 hours before pick-up time.
2 travellers found this helpful
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
- Hotel/residence pick-up and drop (within city limits)
- The driver and cab details will be shared with you 4 hours prior to the tour start time
₹ 4599 Per Vehicle
Similar Exciting Activities
Also viewed by other travellers
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.