Lonavala - Khandala Day Tour from Pune
Explore the famous hill stations of Lonavala and Khandala and take a pause in the lap of serene lush green hills. See beautiful Khandala and Lonavala from Pune in the comfort of a private car with a kilometre inclusion of 300 KM.
- Visit the famous scenic spots in the hill stations of Lonavala and Khandala.
- Take a tour of places like Lonavala lake, Lohagad Fort, Kune falls and many more on a comfortably driven private cab.
- Hassle-free journey with a well-experienced chauffeur.
Lonavala and Khandala are among the most popular weekend getaways the city folks, And why not, with its illustrious mountains and long waterfalls the Lonavla and Khandala hill stations is a home away from home. The journey, through the winding roads with the lush green mountains, is breathtaking. One can truly connect with nature and its fascinations by visiting the Kune falls -which is the 14th highest waterfall in the country, the Bhushi Dam- which is a manmade water reservoir, the Sunset point, and Tiger point.
These attractions are sure to leave one absolutely mesmerized and wanting for more. Along with being in the lap of nature, one is sure to enjoy the history and culture of the place. Places like the Karla caves and Lohagad Fort are sure to attract the attention of most tourists. The serenity and the scenery of the place have a meditative value to it providing its victors with contentment and peace.
- Your tour starts with a morning pick-up from your hotel/residence in Pune city limits.
- Post which you will proceed towards Lonavala, which is a 2-hour drive from Pune.
- Upon arrival, you will be visiting the following places in Lonavala and Khandala:
- Lohagad Fort: One of the numerous hill forts of Maharastra is one the most iconic ones and was once the storage for Shivaji Maharaj's treasury. Lohagad rises to 1033 meters.
- Karla Caves and Bhaja Caves: Ancient Buddhist rock-cut caves.
- Lonavala Lake: Situated at 1.6 km from the town, this lake is surrounded by many scenic beauties and attracts numerous tourists.
- You may stop at a local restaurant for your lunch.
- Post you may continue your tour by visiting the following places:
- Nagphani (Duke’s Nose): Duke's nose is about 12 km from Lonavala, this cliff owes its name to the Duke of Wellington whose ample nose it resembles.
- Kune Falls: Located in the lush green Lonavala district of Maharastra, Kune falls is the 14th highest waterfall in India.
- Bushi Dam: This masonry dam is located in the Indrayani River, it was built in the late 1960s by Great Indian Peninsular Railways.
- After the completion of your tour, you will be dropped back to your hotel/residence in Pune.
- Hotel pickup and drop (within city limits)
- Charges for the private air-conditioned cab
- Usage of the vehicle for 300 kilometers
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
We have two options Sedans & bigger SUVs. In Sedans we provide Suzuki Dzire, Toyota Etios mostly, sometimes it could be Nissan Sunny. In SUVs we provide Toyotta Innova, Mahindra Xylo, Suzuki Ertiga. You can request a particular model while booking in 'Special Request' and we try to provide it however you can not pick and choose exact car models. We operate only AC vehicles and hatchbacks are not available.
Yes, all sightseeing tours need to be booked in advance. Tours often sell out so we suggest booking early to guarantee your desired tour day. Bookings are completely online and you can book on Website or Mobile app.
You need to book online from this page. We accept only online bookings. Booking is confirmed instantly through SMS and Email. Driver & Cab details are sent on SMS/Email 3-6 hours before pick-up time.
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 3800 Per Vehicle
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.