Lonavala - Khandala Day Tour from Pune
Explore the famous hill stations of Lonavala and Khandala and take a pause in the lap of serene lush green hills.
- Visit the famous scenic spots in the hill stations of Lonavala and Khandala.
- Take a tour of places like Lonavala lake, Lohagad Fort, Kune falls and many more on a comfortably driven private cab.
- Hassle-free journey with a well-experienced chauffeur.
Lonavala and Khandala are among the most popular weekend getaways the city folks, And why not, with its illustrious mountains and long waterfalls the Lonavla and Khandala hill stations is a home away from home. The journey, through the winding roads with the lush green mountains, is breathtaking. One can truly connect with nature and its fascinations by visiting the Kune falls -which is the 14th highest waterfall in the country, the Bhushi Dam- which is a manmade water reservoir, the Sunset point, and Tiger point.
These attractions are sure to leave one absolutely mesmerized and wanting for more. Along with being in the lap of nature, one is sure to enjoy the history and culture of the place. Places like the Karla caves and Lohagad Fort are sure to attract the attention of most tourists. The serenity and the scenery of the place have a meditative value to it providing its victors with contentment and peace.
- Your tour starts with a morning pick-up from your hotel/residence in Pune city limits.
- Post which you will proceed towards Lonavala, which is a 2-hour drive from Pune.
- Upon arrival, you will be visiting the following places in Lonavala and Khandala:
- Lohagad Fort
- Karla Caves and Bhaja Caves - ancient Buddhist rock-cut caves
- Visit Lonavala Lake
- Stop at a local restaurant for Lunch
- Nagphani (Duke’s Nose)
- Kune Falls
- Bushi Dam
- After the completion of your tour, you will be dropped back to your hotel/residence in Pune.
- All transportation using private air-conditioned hatchback/sedan or SUV with a driver
- Pickup and drop-off in Pune Residence/ Pune Hotel
- Driver and fuel charges
- Usage of the car till 10:00 pm (Night charges applicable after that)
- Any Entrance fees or tickets, to be paid directly at the monuments
- Any Toll and Parking fees (To be paid on actual)
- Personal expenses
- Any meals
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions above
- Pick-up from Pune City limits only
- Pick up & drop off has to be the same location.
- Pick up & drop off location can be different but extra charges will apply as per distance from pick-up location. To be paid to the driver directly.
- Not available for pick-up from Airport
- This is not a Guided Tour
- Rs. 10/13 per KM extra charge over 250 Kms if crossed as per vehicle type i.e sedan and SUV respectively
- Night charges applicable after 10 pm: Rs. 250 for sedan/hatchback and Rs. 300 for SUV
- This is not a Guided Tour
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
We have two options Sedans & bigger SUVs. In Sedans we provide Suzuki Dzire, Toyota Etios mostly, sometimes it could be Nissan Sunny. In SUVs we provide Toyotta Innova, Mahindra Xylo, Suzuki Ertiga. You can request a particular model while booking in 'Special Request' and we try to provide it however you can not pick and choose exact car models. We operate only AC vehicles and hatchbacks are not available.
Yes, all sightseeing tours need to be booked in advance. Tours often sell out so we suggest booking early to guarantee your desired tour day. Bookings are completely online and you can book on Website or Mobile app.
You need to book online from this page. We accept only online bookings. Booking is confirmed instantly through SMS and Email. Driver & Cab details are sent on SMS/Email 3-6 hours before pick-up time.
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point:
Hotel/Residence in Pune city limits
₹ 3120 Per Vehicle