Leh Ladakh Road Trip Ex. Leh
4 Nights/5 Days
6 to 24 people
Moderate to Challenging
The roads in Ladakh offers scenic valleys, tough climbs, endless descends and maximum off-road potential for the adventure lovers. - Sightseeing of Leh, Pathar Sahib, Sangam, Magnetic Hill, Khardung La, Chang La, Shyok River, Indus River, Zanskar River, Hall of Fame
- Nubra Valley stay
- Pangong day tour
Day 1: Arrival at Leh
Our representative will welcome and transfer you to the hotel. Check in to the hotel for a half day rest and acclimatisation. Enjoy your team at the hotel and soak in to views of Leh
Day 2: Mysterious Hill of Ladakh and Leh Sightseeing
After Breakfast, you will have the ride to the western Ladakh.
Day 3: Leh to Nubra Valley (120 km-5-7 hours)
Early morning we'll drive to the Nubra valley via the highest motorable pass, Khardung La Pass. The benefit of starting early is that we will have most part of the day to enjoy the Nubra valley, the famous cold desert of Ladakh. The valley is famous for its unique landscape and double hump camels. Overnight stay will in Nubra Valley in deluxe swiss tents
Day 4: Diskit to Pangong Day Trip via Shyok valley to Leh
Early departure (around 8 AM) for Pangong Lake. Drive back to Leh by evening. Dinner & overnight at hotel in Leh.
Day 5: Departure From Leh, tour ends
Reach back to Leh and the tour ends with you having the memories of the most popular places in Ladakh.
- Accommodation at twin sharing basis on all days.
- Pangong & Nubra Valley tour
- Leh local sightseeing tour
- Meal Plan - breakfast d Dinner at hotel/camps
- Pick & drop from Leh airport.
- Transportation as per above Itinerary.
- Driver allowance permits and parking charges.
- Any personal expenses
- Insurance of any kind
- Anything not specified in inclusions above
- 100% refund if cancelled before 30 days
- 75% refund if cancelled before 15 days
- 50% refund if cancelled before 7 days
- No refund after that
Reporting/Start Point:Leh Airport
₹ 13900 Per Person