Chennai to Ooty One Way Transfer
Have a South Indian tour on your mind, but the hassles of traveling constantly keep you worried, come enjoy hassle-free transfers with us.
- Enjoy a safe and reliable transfer from Chennai, Tamil Nadu.
- Relax in comfortable private AC Cars.
- Take the worry out of the start of your South India trip.
- Value for money pricing, no hassle of bargaining for the fare at your pick-up location.
Chennai is one of the most visited cities in India by the foreign tourists. It is popular for its trades and industries since the city is the capital of Tamil Nadu. It is a booming tourist city for the places like Marina beach, Besant Nagar Beach and the Valluvar Kottam monument, dedicated to the famous 2,000 years old, Tamil poet and Saint, Thiruvalluvar! It is fascinating to see population escalating to Cosmopolitan life, simultaneously the orthodox following their tradition for generations.
Ooty, also known as Udhagamandalam, is a hill station in the South Indian state of Tamil Nadu. Surrounded by trees, central Ooty Lake is a huge artificial expanse of water with pleasure boats. On the slopes of nearby Elk Hill, the Rose Garden is home to over 2,000 varieties of roses. The Government Botanical Garden, created in the 19th century, features ferns, orchids, and a prehistoric, fossilized tree.
- Our driver will pick you up from your pick-up location in Chennai.
- You will be traveling a distance of 555 km on a comfortable vehicle.
- It would take you 11 hours inclusive of your stops for refreshments.
- You will be dropped at your preferred location in Ooty.
- Pick-up and drop to hotel/residence in Chennai city limit
- One way drop from Chennai to Ooty
- Trasfer using private air-conditioned Sedan Car or SUV
- Driver and fuel charges
- All toll charges
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
We have two options Sedans & bigger SUVs. In Sedans we provide Suzuki Dzire, Toyota Etios mostly, sometimes it could be Nissan Sunny. In SUVs we provide Toyotta Innova, Mahindra Xylo, Suzuki Ertiga. You can request a particular model while booking in \'Special Request\' and we try to provide it however you can not pick and choose exact car models. We operate only AC vehicles and hatchbacks are not available.
76 travellers found this helpful
Yes, all sightseeing tours need to be booked in advance. Tours often sell out so we suggest booking early to guarantee your desired tour day. Bookings are completely online and you can book on Website or Mobile app.
84 travellers found this helpful
No. All our tours are private and exclusively for your family or group.
6 travellers found this helpful
You need to book online from this page. We accept only online bookings. Booking is confirmed instantly through SMS and Email. Driver & Cab details are automatically sent on SMS/Email/Mobile App 3-6 hours before pick-up time.
5 travellers found this helpful
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 17750 Per Vehicle
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.