2 Day Lonavala Khandala Tour From Mumbai
In this 2 Day Lonavala & Khandala trip from Mumbai, experience the natural beauty of Lonavala and it's attraction at your own pace. Located about 85 KMs from Mumbai, Lonavala is a perfect weekend getaway. Both Lonavala & Khandala offer great scenic views of the surrounding hills and offer year-round scenic pleasant atmosphere.
- Take a tour of the serene hill stations on a private air-conditioned cab.
- Service of a well-experienced chauffeur.
- Hassle-free travel, leave aside the hassles of bargaining for fare and long ques.
At a two hour distance from the busy city of Mumbai lies, the serene and quiet hill stations, Lonavala and Khandala. These are among the most popular weekend getaways for Mumbaikars. And why not, with its illustrious mountains and long waterfalls the Lonavla and Khandala hill stations is a home away from home. The journey, through the winding roads with the lush green mountains, is breathtaking. One can truly connect with nature and its fascinations by visiting the Kune falls -which is the 14th highest waterfall in the country, the Bhushi Dam- which is a manmade water reservoir, the Sunset point, and Tiger point.
- Your tour will begin with a morning pick-up from your hotel/residence in Mumbai city limits.
- Post which you will proceed towards Lonavala, which is a 2.5 - 3-hour drive from Mumbai.
- Next up you will be dropped at your hotel, you may check-in and then begin your day's tour by visiting the following places:
- Lion's Point
- Lonavala Lake
- Stop at a local restaurant for Lunch
- Duke’s Nose point
- Kune Falls
- Bushi Dam
- In the evening you will be dropped back at the hotel in Lonavala/Khandala.
- On the next day, your tour will begin with a morning pick-up from your hotel.
- You will go see the Karla Caves and Bhaja Caves - ancient Buddhist rock-cut caves.
- Also, visit the Lohagad Fort.
- Post which you will stop at a local restaurant for lunch.
- After the completion of your tour, you will be dropped back at your hotel/residence in Mumbai city limits.
- All transportation using private air-conditioned hatchback/sedan or SUV with the driver
- Pickup and drop-off in Mumbai Residence/ Mumbai Hotel
- Driver and fuel charges
- Any Accommodation
- Any entrance fees or tickets
- Any Toll and Parking fees (To be paid on actual)
- Personal expenses
- Any meals
- Night charges of Rs. 250 for Sedan and Rs. 300 for SUV if the vehicle is driven post 10 PM.
Select from the list of add-ons to customize this activity
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
No these are purely sightseeing tours and we do not do provide stay/accommodation or do Hotel bookings on for you as part of these tours. For Multi-day sightseeing tours you need to book your hotels yourself.
We have two options Sedans & bigger SUVs. In Sedans we provide Suzuki Dzire, Toyota Etios mostly, sometimes it could be Nissan Sunny. In SUVs we provide Toyotta Innova, Mahindra Xylo, Suzuki Ertiga. You can request a particular model while booking in 'Special Request' and we try to provide it however you can not pick and choose exact car models. We operate only AC vehicles and hatchbacks are not available.
Yes, all sightseeing tours need to be booked in advance. Tours often sell out so we suggest booking early to guarantee your desired tour day. Bookings are completely online and you can book on Website or Mobile app.
You need to book online from this page. We accept only online bookings. Booking is confirmed instantly through SMS and Email. Driver & Cab details are sent on SMS/Email 3-6 hours before pick-up time.
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point:
Hotel/Residence in Mumbai city limits
₹ 5165 Per Vehicle