Jaipur 2 Day Sightseeing Tour from Delhi
During this weekend trip from Delhi by car, visit Jaipur's attractions at your own pace. Explore the heart of Rajasthan, known for its vibrant bazaars and striking palaces and forts.
This is a perfect 2 day trip from Delhi within 300KM.
Visit City Palace, Jal Mahal, Hawa Mahal, Amber Fort, Johari Bazaar, Jantar Mantar, Lakshmi Temple/Birla Temple, Jaigarh Fort, Choki Dhani.
Tour distance is 282KM and will be approximately 6 hours.
Travel from Delhi to Jaipur in a comfortable chauffeur driven air-conditioned car.
Connect with us 'Live' by clicking on 'Chat' button or WhatsApp Click here
Jaipur, also popularly known as the ‘Pink City’, is the capital and largest city of the Indian state of Rajasthan. Founded by Maharaja Sawai Jai Singh II, in 1727 A.D.
Jaipur is one of the finest planned cities of India, located in the semi-desert lands of Rajasthan. The city which once had been the capital of the royalty now is the capital city of Rajasthan. The very structure of Jaipur resembles the taste of the Rajputs and the Royal families. At present, Jaipur is a major business center with all the requisites of a metropolitan city.
Day 1: Delhi- Jaipur- Jaipur Local Sightseeing
- In the morning, your chauffeur will pick you up from your Delhi hotel or residence.
- You will be traveling a distance of about 270 km.
- Upon your arrival in Jaipur you may visit the following suggested places or add a few of your own:
- Jal Mahal at Man Sagar Lake
- City Palace in the heart of Jaipur
- Nahargarh Fort
- Enjoy lunch at one of the famous restaurants in Jaipur
- Johari Bazar
- Jantar Mantar
- After the completion of your tour, you will be dropped at your hotel in Jaipur.
Day 2: Jaipur- Jaipur Local Sightseeing- Delhi
- After your nice warm breakfast, the driver picks you up from your hotel.
- First up you will be visiting the iconic Hawa Mahal - or the Palace of Winds which was constructed so the royal women could watch the royal processions without being seen.
- After your lunch, you will visit the Amer Palace and Fort, followed by the Jaigarh Fort.
- In the evening you will be going to the Lakshmi Narayan Temple/ Birla Temple.
- If time permits, you may go to the famed Choki Dhani for dinner.
- Post which you will start your journey back to Delhi and reach by 10.30 pm.
- All transport using private air-conditioned Sedan or SUV
- Pickup and drop-off from Delhi (NCR) residence or hotel
- 620 km of usage (can be exceeded with extra charges)
- Driver and fuel charges
- Driver over-night charges
- All toll charges and interstate taxes
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 9190 Per Vehicle
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.