2-Day Jaipur Sightseeing Tour from Delhi
In this2 day Sightseeing tour of Jaipur from Delhi by Car, see Jaipur's attractions at your own pace. Visit Jaipur, the heart of Rajasthan, known for it’s vibrant bazaars and striking palaces and forts.
- Travel from Delhi to Jaipur in a comfortable chauffeur driven air-conditioned car
- Explore forts, palaces, local markets of the Pink City - Jaipur
- Visit landmarks including the Amber Fort, Jal Mahal (Water Palace) and City Palace
- Morning, your chauffeur will pick you up from your Delhi hotel or residence.
- Visit Jal Mahal at Man Sagar Lake.
- Next, visit the City Palace in the heart of Jaipur
- After the City Palace we visit the Nahargarh Fort
- Enjoy lunch at one of the famous restaurants in Jaipur.
- Johari Bazar
- Next we proceed to Jantar Mantar
- After breakfast, drive picks you up.
- First we visit the iconic Hawa Mahal - or the Palace of Winds which was constructed so the royal women could watch the royal processions without being seen.
- After lunch we visit the Amer Palace and Fort, followed by the Jaigarh Fort
- In the evening we visit Hawa Mahal.
- Finally we come to Lakshmi Narayan Temple/ Birla Temple.
- In the evening, if time permits, we can go to the famed Choki Dhani for dinner.
- Start back for Delhi and each by 10.30 PM
*This is not a Guided Tour
- All transport using private AC Sedan or SUV
- Pickup and drop-off from Delhi (NCR) Residence or Hotel
- Driver and fuel charges
- Driver over-night charges
- Any Monument entrance fees
- Any Toll and Parking fees (To be paid on actual)
- Any Activity charges
- Personal expenses
- Any meals
- Pick-up not available in Ghaziabad/Greater Noida
- Pick-up available from Airport/Railway Station
Pick up & drop off has to be same location.
Pick up & drop off location can be different but extra charges will apply as per distance from pick-up location. To be paid to the driver directly.
- This is not a Guided Tour
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
No these are purely sightseeing tours and we do not do provide stay/accommodation or do Hotel bookings on for you as part of these tours. For Multi-day sightseeing tours you need to book your hotels yourself.
62 travellers found this helpful
We have two options Sedans & bigger SUVs. In Sedans we provide Suzuki Dzire, Toyota Etios mostly, sometimes it could be Nissan Sunny. In SUVs we provide Toyotta Innova, Mahindra Xylo, Suzuki Ertiga. You can request a particular model while booking in 'Special Request' and we try to provide it however you can not pick and choose exact car models. We operate only AC vehicles and hatchbacks are not available.
97 travellers found this helpful
Yes, all sightseeing tours need to be booked in advance. Tours often sell out so we suggest booking early to guarantee your desired tour day. Bookings are completely online and you can book on Website or Mobile app.
95 travellers found this helpful
You need to book online from this page. We accept only online bookings. Booking is confirmed instantly through SMS and Email. Driver & Cab details are sent on SMS/Email 3-6 hours before pick-up time.
14 travellers found this helpful
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point:
Pick-up from Delhi (NCR) Residence or Hotel
₹ 6850 Per Vehicle