Bir-Billing - Trek & Paraglide
1 Nights/2 Days
1 to 15 people
Looking for a weekend get-away from Delhi and not sure where to go, what to do?
This trip with Trekking & Paragliding in Bir-Billing near Dharmshala is the perfect weekend getaway trip that you would find. Bir Billing is one of the best spots in the world for paragliding and has been home to Paragliding World Cup. On this trip we take care of all your transportation, stay, meals and adventure activities, all you have to do is do the booking and pack your bags (keep them light)
- Pick-up and drop from bus drop point at Bir
- 3-4 hour trek from Bir to Billing
- Enjoy camping in Billing
- 20-30 Minutes paragliding from Billing to Bir (Add-on at extra cost)
Friday: Start from Delhi to Bir - Paragliding Capital of India
- Leave from Delhi around 07:00 PM in AC Volvo/Traveler to Bir (Bus ticket availabile as add-on)
Saturday: Bir to Billing Trek
- Arrival in Bir. Transfer from bus stand to base camp.
- Walk through the Tibetan village followed by guided trek to Billing (07 Kms/04 Hours). Here you gain the height from 4500 feet to 10,500 feet.
- Evening tea and snacks
- Dinner and overnight camping in Billing – Take-off site for Paragliding.
Sunday: Bir to Delhi
- After safety briefing by pilot, you take a paragliding flight of 20 to 30 mins with certified pilot. Fly down at landing site - Chougan area of Bir. This ends your trek and paragliding activity. Evening is free to visit Monastries, Tea Gardens and Deer Park.
- Catch a bus from Bir to Delhi (Bus ticket availabile as add-on)
- Meals (1 Breakfast & 1 Dinner at Billing Take Off Site Camps)
- Overnight Stay at Billing take off site Camps on twin/triple sharing basis
- Camps & Local Guides
- Transfers bir bus stand to base camp
- To & Fro Transfers from Volvo Stand (Add-on at extra cost)
- Paragliding session (Add-on at extra cost)
- Personal expenses towards tips, telephone calls, laundry, beverage etc
- Any expenses towards medical exigencies and other emergencies. However, all best possible assistance would be provided in case of exigencies.
- Unforeseen handling costs due to weather disturbance, landslides, political unrest.
- No Check-in to the Traveler/Volvo without Full Payment Confirmation
- No Check-in without valid Govt approved ID. Your id will be checked before Check-in.
- No detours will be made for picking up/dropping people.
- Departure time is given and is fixed. You have to report by that time. It's on you to update your status to trip coordinator. Anyone missing the check-in will not be entertained for refund etc and it will not be Operator’s responsibility. We will try to call you twice before departure. Any phone not getting connected will not be Operator’s responsibility.
- Timings are sacrosanct. Two times follow up will be done on phone. If we are unable to reach/we do not get a communication, we will be departing. No refund will be made for late arrival no matter what the reason for the delay is.
- We request not to travel with heavy luggage only light luggage or bags are allowed.
- Management shall not take responsibility of missing items during trip, hence requested not to travel with too much ornaments, jewellery, cash and other etc.
- All our packages are ‘group packages’ and same services/items are applicable for each person in the group.
- Any meal, activity or service not availed by the participants will not be adjusted in the package cost and non-refundable under any circumstances.
- We do not allow drinking during the expedition. Anyone found drunk at the time of expedition will be refused entry and no amount will be refunded. Operator also reserves the right to discontinue your trip at any point on the grounds of misconduct.
- We entertain only those persons at the campsite for whom the booking has been made. No additional persons will be entertained under any circumstances until communicated through email at email@example.com
- We reserve the right to revoke services of anyone not following the instructions of our guide during an activity.
- We reserve to right for cancellation in case someone misbehaves under influence of alcohol
We would love to host you, but in case you are unable to travel as planned and need to cancel your booking, do not worry. Our simple cancellation process makes sure you receive a quick confirmation and fast refunds.
- Cancellation made before 30 Days – 70% Refund
- Cancellation made within 30 to 15 Days – 50% Refund
- Cancellation made after 15 Days – No Refund
Rescheduling dates within the same trek – 20% of trek charges subject to availability The applicable refund amount will be credited to you within 30 days after trek completion date.
Select from the list of add-ons to customize this activity
₹ 1890 Per Person