Bir-Billing Trek & Paragliding
Looking for a weekend get-away from Delhi and not sure where to go, what to do?
This trip with Trekking & Paragliding in Bir-Billing near Dharamshala is the perfect weekend getaway trip that you would find. Bir Billing is one of the best spots in the world for paragliding and has been home to Paragliding World Cup. On this trip we take care of all your transportation, stay, meals and adventure activities, all you have to do is do the booking and pack your bags (keep them light).
- Pick-up and drop from bus drop point at Bir.
- 3-4 hour trek from Bir to Billing.
- Enjoy camping in Billing.
- 20-30 Minutes paragliding from Billing to Bir.
Bir is just 35 km from Palampur offers a confluence of Buddhist Monasteries as well as modern-day paragliding adventures. Bir gives a glimpse into the hill culture with mountains and tea gardens all around. It is a famous paragliding landing ground of all the launches from Billing which is 14 km away from Bir. While at Bir simply indulge in experiencing the untouched nature and delightful mountains.
Day 0: Start from Delhi to Bir - Paragliding Capital of India
- Leave from Delhi at around 7:00 pm in AC Volvo/Traveller to Bir (Bus ticket available as an add-on).
Day 1: Bir to Billing Trek | 7 km/4 hours
- After your arrival in Bir, you will be transferred from the bus stand to base camp.
- Walk through the Tibetan village followed by a guided trek to Billing. Here you gain the height from 4500 feet to 10,500 feet.
- You will be having a nice warm cup of evening tea and light snacks.
- Have your dinner and camp overnight in Billing (take-off site for paragliding).
Day 2: Billing Paragliding - Bir to Delhi
- On the second day, after the safety briefing by the pilot, you take a paragliding flight of 20 to 30 mins with the certified pilot.
- Fly down to the landing site - Chougan area of Bir. This ends your trek and paragliding activity.
- The evening is free to visit monasteries, tea gardens and deer park.
- You may catch a bus from Bir to Delhi (Bus ticket available as an add-on).
- Meals (1 Breakfast & 1 Dinner at Billing Take Off Site Camps)
- Overnight Stay at Billing take off site Camps on twin/triple sharing basis
- Camps & Local Guides
- Transfers from Bir bus stand to base camp
- Paragliding session
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 4190 Per Person
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.